• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso One More Nylon Slice & Serve

In summary, the "Iso One More Nylon Slice & Serve" is a multi-purpose kitchen tool that is designed to easily slice and serve both hot and cold foods. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. It can be used on non-stick surfaces without causing damage. To use, simply slide the serrated edge through the food and lift with the flat end. It is suitable for both left and right-handed individuals, making it a versatile and user-friendly kitchen tool.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Boy - all of a sudden they're coming out of the woodwork looking for one of these!!!
Anyone have one more?

I know I have a couple

Jules711 said:
I know I have a couple
\How much do u want for one with shipping to 33073?

I don't remember how much they were?? I'm guessing about $2 for shipping.

Jules711 said:
I don't remember how much they were?? I'm guessing about $2 for shipping.

$5.50 retail and check on your shipping. (I sold mine for less since I didn't need it and the customer would have to pay S/H anyway). I quoted S/H for Carolyn for her first one and it made me quote it in a box because the item would bulge and envelope. Check on USPS.com or with your local Post Office.

I'm guessing at shipping but I just sold a pink one and since it's a knife and I wanted to pack it well so it didn't poke through the envelope, it was $1.98. Maybe the black one is lighter? I definitely do actual shipping. Janet-I'm not sure how you meant that but it sounds as though you feel I'd be charging too much. Plus, I'm not sure what you meant about the customer needing to pay s/h anyway?? It is new and I don't think I need to sell it at below the retail price. I will just sell it to one of my customers or give it away at an open house if Carolyn doesn't want it. Carolyn, Just let me know. Thanks!

1. What is the "Iso One More Nylon Slice & Serve" used for?

The "Iso One More Nylon Slice & Serve" is a multi-purpose kitchen tool that is designed to easily slice and serve both hot and cold foods.

2. Is the "Iso One More Nylon Slice & Serve" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Iso One More Nylon Slice & Serve" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the lifespan of the product.

3. Can the "Iso One More Nylon Slice & Serve" be used on non-stick surfaces?

Yes, the "Iso One More Nylon Slice & Serve" is safe to use on non-stick surfaces, as it is made from heat-resistant nylon that will not scratch or damage your cookware.

4. How do I use the "Iso One More Nylon Slice & Serve" to slice and serve food?

To use the "Iso One More Nylon Slice & Serve", simply hold the handle and slide the serrated edge through the food. Then, use the flat end to lift and serve the sliced food onto a plate or platter.

5. Can the "Iso One More Nylon Slice & Serve" be used for both left and right-handed individuals?

Yes, the "Iso One More Nylon Slice & Serve" is designed to be used comfortably by both left and right-handed individuals, making it a versatile and user-friendly kitchen tool.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • lodiburgmayor
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • TBlackwell