• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso - Old Tool Turn About (White)

In summary, the old white tool turn about is available at the online outlet for a great deal with the twixits included.
robochick84
I would like to find one of the old tool turn about's in white (prefer NIB) for my mom for Christmas.

If you are willing I have some NEW products that I would be willing to trade for it! Or let me know your price.

Thanks

I have one - new in box.....what are you offering in trade?

i have 2 of them white

it's on the online outlet right now too as part of the Handy Helper set with a Kitchen Brush and TwixIts.

DebbieJ said:
it's on the online outlet right now too as part of the Handy Helper set with a Kitchen Brush and TwixIts.

Yup! Great deal - you can give away the pizza cutter and twixits if you need to. My mom bought a set to give the twixits to my sister-in-law, the pizza cutter to a cousin and the white TTA to my daughter for craft supplies...3 Christmas gifts in one purchase! :)

janetupnorth said:
Yup! Great deal - you can give away the pizza cutter and twixits if you need to. My mom bought a set to give the twixits to my sister-in-law, the pizza cutter to a cousin and the white TTA to my daughter for craft supplies...3 Christmas gifts in one purchase! :)

Oops--no kitchen brush, the pizza cutter is included, Thanks Janet!

I have a few new items, I never thought of the outlet for it :rolleyes:

I will send my list (especially spices and sauces) through private message.

WOW! Your stats are awesome Ashley! Way to go!

You do know that the old white turn about doesn't turn as easy as the current black turn about? If she is just wanting it for the color, you might keep this in mind.

Pampered Jean said:
You do know that the old white turn about doesn't turn as easy as the current black turn about? If she is just wanting it for the color, you might keep this in mind.

Thanks, I didn't know that. Black would NEVER go in her kitchen though. All white appliances/country kitchen.

pcchefjane said:
WOW! Your stats are awesome Ashley! Way to go!

Thanks, everything started out great... I just can't get people to book from those original shows to keep it going!

I am also looking for the old white turn-about. I missed it in the outlet. Please email me with a price and shipping 62012 is my zip.

[email protected]

I have 2 of them

1. What is the purpose of the Iso - Old Tool Turn About (White)?

The Iso - Old Tool Turn About (White) is a rotating caddy designed to hold and organize kitchen tools, such as spatulas, whisks, and tongs. It allows for easy access to your most frequently used tools while cooking.

2. How many tools can the Iso - Old Tool Turn About (White) hold?

The Iso - Old Tool Turn About (White) can hold up to 10 tools, depending on their size and shape. It features multiple compartments and can accommodate both long and short kitchen tools.

3. Is the Iso - Old Tool Turn About (White) dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso - Old Tool Turn About (White) is dishwasher safe. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong its lifespan.

4. Can the Iso - Old Tool Turn About (White) be used for other purposes?

While it is designed specifically for organizing kitchen tools, the Iso - Old Tool Turn About (White) can also be used to hold office supplies, craft supplies, or even makeup brushes. Its versatile design makes it a useful tool in any room of the house.

5. What are the dimensions of the Iso - Old Tool Turn About (White)?

The Iso - Old Tool Turn About (White) measures 7 inches in diameter and 7 inches in height. It is compact enough to fit on most countertops without taking up too much space, but still large enough to hold a variety of kitchen tools.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cewcooks
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • kkimpinski
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kkimpinski
  • DessertDivaFL