• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Old Style Trigger Cookie Press

In summary, the Iso Old Style Trigger Cookie Press is a versatile tool for creating different shapes with cookie dough. It can also be used for other types of dough, but it is not dishwasher safe and should be hand washed. It comes with 12 cookie shapes and the size of the cookies can be controlled by how far the trigger is pressed.
mgoodson
Anyone out there have one they'd like to sell?

YES! I have used it a couple of times, though, so it is not new.Sandi

I have one as well

I also have a used one I'd be willing to sell.

Mine has been used 2-3 tims. Still in the box. I too would be willing to sell mine.

I have a new one in the box. I am waiting for someone to let me know if she wants it or not. If not, it's for sale.

Found one! Thank you to everyone for helping me out!

1. How do I use the Iso Old Style Trigger Cookie Press?

To use the Iso Old Style Trigger Cookie Press, first unscrew the top and fill the barrel with your desired cookie dough. Then, screw the top back on and choose one of the included discs to create your desired cookie shape. Finally, press the trigger to dispense the dough onto a baking sheet.

2. Can I use the Iso Old Style Trigger Cookie Press for other types of dough besides cookie dough?

Yes, the Iso Old Style Trigger Cookie Press can also be used for other types of dough such as frosting, mashed potatoes, or even cheese for making decorative appetizers.

3. Is the Iso Old Style Trigger Cookie Press dishwasher safe?

No, the Iso Old Style Trigger Cookie Press is not dishwasher safe. It should be washed by hand with warm soapy water and dried thoroughly before storing.

4. How many cookie shapes are included with the Iso Old Style Trigger Cookie Press?

The Iso Old Style Trigger Cookie Press comes with 12 different cookie shapes, including holiday-themed shapes such as a Christmas tree and a heart.

5. Can I adjust the size of the cookie shapes with the Iso Old Style Trigger Cookie Press?

No, the size of the cookie shapes cannot be adjusted with the Iso Old Style Trigger Cookie Press. However, the amount of dough dispensed can be controlled by how far the trigger is pressed, allowing for larger or smaller cookies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leslieprichett
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
leslieprichett
Replies
Views
Staci
  • rkarl
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies