• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Stainless Steel Serving Tongs Like the Ones Sold by PC?

In summary, the Iso Old Style Stainless Tongs are made of durable and long-lasting high-quality stainless steel. They are dishwasher safe and measure 11 inches in length. These tongs also feature a convenient locking mechanism and can be used for both cooking and serving.
cewcooks
Hi all cheffers

I am looking for the stainless steel serving tongs that pc sold, they look like spoons but they are tongs. email me at [email protected]

Thanks In advance

Just sent you an email.

I am also in need of a set of these, if anybody has one they can spare! thanks!

1. What is the material of the Iso Old Style Stainless Tongs?

The Iso Old Style Stainless Tongs are made of high-quality stainless steel, making them durable and long-lasting.

2. Are the Iso Old Style Stainless Tongs dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Old Style Stainless Tongs are dishwasher safe. Simply place them on the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning.

3. How long are the Iso Old Style Stainless Tongs?

The Iso Old Style Stainless Tongs measure approximately 11 inches in length, making them perfect for handling a variety of foods.

4. Do the Iso Old Style Stainless Tongs have a locking mechanism?

Yes, the Iso Old Style Stainless Tongs feature a convenient locking mechanism for easy storage. Simply push the lock button to keep the tongs closed when not in use.

5. Can the Iso Old Style Stainless Tongs be used for both cooking and serving?

Yes, the Iso Old Style Stainless Tongs are versatile and can be used for both cooking and serving. They are perfect for flipping, turning, and serving various types of food.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jillzpampchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • carolinakitchen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • MommytoLane