• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Old Style Oil Bottle Lid?

In summary, the Iso - Old Style Oil Bottle Lid is a specialized lid designed for Pampered Chef's old-style oil bottles. Its purpose is to prevent spills and drips while pouring oil, and it features a built-in spout for easy dispensing. It is not compatible with other brands or types of oil bottles. The lid is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. It can also be used with other thin liquids like vinegar or salad dressings. To remove the lid from the bottle, simply pull up on the tab located on the lid to release the suction.
amychefofPA
Gold Member
Hello all,I'm looking for an old style, drip less oil bottle replacement lid as seen here. If you have one, please message me on this site. Thank you!
41vs3-6aIfL._AC_SX569_.jpg

I may have one - I will look tonight when I get home.

amychefofPA said:
Hello all,I'm looking for an old style, drip less oil bottle replacement lid as seen here. If you have one, please message me on this site. Thank you!
41vs3-6aIfL._AC_SX569_.jpg
I have one NIB

I have one NIB.

1. What is the purpose of the Iso - Old Style Oil Bottle Lid?

The Iso - Old Style Oil Bottle Lid is designed to fit on Pampered Chef's old-style oil bottles and help prevent spills and drips while pouring oil. It also has a built-in spout for easy dispensing.

2. Can the Iso - Old Style Oil Bottle Lid fit on any type of oil bottle?

No, the Iso - Old Style Oil Bottle Lid is specifically designed to fit on Pampered Chef's old-style oil bottles. It may not fit on other brands or types of oil bottles.

3. Is the Iso - Old Style Oil Bottle Lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso - Old Style Oil Bottle Lid is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash it for longevity.

4. Can I use the Iso - Old Style Oil Bottle Lid for other types of liquids?

The Iso - Old Style Oil Bottle Lid is specifically designed for oil bottles, but it can also be used for other thin liquids such as vinegar or salad dressings.

5. How do I remove the Iso - Old Style Oil Bottle Lid from the bottle?

To remove the Iso - Old Style Oil Bottle Lid, simply pull up on the tab located on the lid. This will release the suction and allow you to remove the lid from the bottle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Laurie Teas
  • toobze
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen