• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Vintage Season's Best Cookbooks?

In summary, "Iso Old Season's Best" is a special promotion from Pampered Chef that offers discounted prices on select products from previous seasons. This promotion typically occurs once a year, usually in the fall or winter, but the timing may vary. Discounts and coupons cannot be applied to these products as they are already marked down to the lowest price. Not all Pampered Chef products are included in the promotion, and "Iso Old Season's Best" products are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I am looking for the following Season's Best Cookbooks:

Spring Summer 2000
Fall Winter 1998
Spring Summer 1996
any 1995 and before.
I already have the "Hostess Choice 1994" and a "Hostess Choice" with no date.

Thanks!

Hey Beth! :) I've got:

Spring/Summer 2000
Fall/Winter 1998
and The Pampered Chef Favorites II

email me and we'll work something out if you're interested.

Lee Anne
[email protected]

ISO Seasons Best - updateI am still looking for the following Season's Best Cookbooks

SS 96
SS 95

and any earlier ones that might exist besides the following:

I already have a "Hostess Choice" dated 1994 and one with no date.

Thanks!

Do you know when they originally started producing the Season's Best books?? Do you know of any other cookbooks that were produced besides the current ones?? I'm also trying to find the older ones to complete my set.

What is "Iso Old Season's Best"?

"Iso Old Season's Best" is a special promotion from Pampered Chef that offers discounted prices on select products from previous seasons. These products are only available while supplies last.

How often does the "Iso Old Season's Best" promotion occur?

The "Iso Old Season's Best" promotion typically occurs once a year, usually in the fall or winter. However, the specific timing may vary from year to year.

Can I use discounts or coupons on "Iso Old Season's Best" products?

No, discounts and coupons cannot be applied to "Iso Old Season's Best" products. These items are already marked down to the lowest possible price.

Are all Pampered Chef products available through "Iso Old Season's Best"?

No, not all Pampered Chef products are included in the "Iso Old Season's Best" promotion. Only select products from previous seasons are available at discounted prices.

Can I return or exchange "Iso Old Season's Best" products?

Unfortunately, "Iso Old Season's Best" products are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. Please make sure to carefully consider your purchase before completing the transaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Tammy Thurmon
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam