• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Old Season's Best Collections

In summary, the Season's Best collections were started in 1994. If you have a gently used collection from that year or later, please let the author know.
kdangel518
Gold Member
So I've decided that I would really like to get my hands on ALL the past SB collections, if possible. I think they're nice little cookbooks and I cook from the three I have SO much! I just think it would be really fun to have the whole collection :)I'm wondering if anyone knows when the Season's Best collection were started? I'd like to get a ballpark idea of what season/year I should start looking from.So far I have:
S/S 01
S/S 02
F/W 02
S/S 03
F/W 04
S/S 05
S/S 06
S/S 07
F/W 08
S/S 09
F/W 09If you have some gently used past season's Season Best recipe collections that you would be willing to part with I am interested! TIA! :chef:

Last edited:
I have Spring/Summer 2007 if you would like it! All i would ask is you pay shipping! Last time I mailed one it was about $2. If you want it PM your address and info and I will give you my email for Paypal.

I started in 94 we had them then, but they were called hostess choice recipe collection

I have all starting in 1994, but for duplicates I have some 2001 on handy I believe. They are in my tote in my truck since I just had them out to sell at a Kids Fair. I'll bring them into work and send you a list of available ones. Give me about 2 hours.

I have just about completed my collection of Season's Best - but need a 1994. When I get home, I will email you my list of duplicates. I have achieved my goal with the help of Ebay and managed to find just about all of the ones I needed on there - never paying more than $5.00 for a lot of 3-5.
I am still looking for old catalogs. I now have all after 2005 - but am looking for some from the late 90's and early 00's. Does any one ahev any old catalogs?

otisbg said:
I have just about completed my collection of Season's Best - but need a 1994. When I get home, I will email you my list of duplicates. I have achieved my goal with the help of Ebay and managed to find just about all of the ones I needed on there - never paying more than $5.00 for a lot of 3-5.
I am still looking for old catalogs. I now have all after 2005 - but am looking for some from the late 90's and early 00's. Does any one ahev any old catalogs?

Thanks! That would be great if you could send me your duplicate list!

Curious- what season/year do they date back to? :D

I have found a few on ebay as well so far and got a steal on a few from the early '00's for under $1/piece!

1994 is the oldest. Mine aren't in front of me, but somewhere around 1996 or 1998 they changed from "Hostess Selection" to Season's Best.The Pampered Chef Favorites and Favorites II are also the same size and very good...along with the garnishes book and a few others. I know I have an extra Favorites II around from the outlet awhile back.

Gotcha! Well, if anyone has "Hostess Selection" books I'd be interested in those as well! Thanks!

I woud love, love, love to buy a Hostess Selection book!:blushing:

Thanks to Linda I've got an updated list, so if anyone can fill in my missing seasons let me know! Thank you thank you! :)

What is the Iso Old Season’s Best Collection?

The Iso Old Season’s Best Collection is a selection of products from previous Pampered Chef seasons that are still available for purchase. These items are typically offered at a discounted price.

How often do the items in the Iso Old Season’s Best Collection change?

The items in the Iso Old Season’s Best Collection change periodically, depending on availability and demand. New products may be added and some items may be removed as they sell out.

Can I find current season products in the Iso Old Season’s Best Collection?

No, the Iso Old Season’s Best Collection only includes products from previous seasons. Current season products can be found in our regular product offerings.

Are there any special deals or promotions associated with the Iso Old Season’s Best Collection?

Yes, products in the Iso Old Season’s Best Collection are usually offered at a discounted price. Additionally, customers can earn free products by hosting a party or purchasing a certain amount of products from the collection.

Do the items in the Iso Old Season’s Best Collection come with a warranty?

Yes, all products in the Iso Old Season’s Best Collection come with the same warranty as our regular products. If you experience any issues with your purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jillzpampchef
  • VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • Bren706
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies