• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Replacement Lid for Your Deep Baker?

In summary, the Iso Old Lid is a versatile kitchen accessory that is compatible with all sizes of Deep Baker. It can be used in the oven for baking, roasting, and reheating, and creates an airtight seal to keep food fresh and prevent spills. It is also dishwasher and microwave-safe for easy cleaning and use.
pckrissy
I have a sister consultant who is looking for the old Lid/Bowl for the Deep Baker...if you have one could you please contact Melissa at [email protected]

Thank You!

The plastic one or the big stone one?

I, too, am looking for a the large, round lid. The stone one. Anyone have one out there that they would not mind parting with?

PM me of email me at [email protected] if you can help.

Thanks.

I have seen them on Craigslist.

I have the old stone one. Its used so a little dark. I will be happy to part with it for nothing, but you would have to pay shipping. I also have the plastic lid, out of box, but never used. Make me an offer.

Is it the rectangular stone lid that you are all looking for? If so I have one that is brand new that I will get rid of.

PM me!

1. Is the Iso Old Lid compatible with all sizes of Deep Baker?

Yes, the Iso Old Lid is designed to fit all sizes of our Deep Baker. It has a flexible silicone construction that allows it to stretch and fit snugly on any size.

2. Can the Iso Old Lid be used in the oven?

Yes, the Iso Old Lid is oven-safe up to 425°F. It is perfect for baking, roasting, and reheating dishes in the Deep Baker.

3. Does the Iso Old Lid create an airtight seal?

Yes, the Iso Old Lid has a unique design that creates an airtight seal when pressed onto the Deep Baker. This helps to keep food fresh and prevents spills or leaks during transportation.

4. How do I clean the Iso Old Lid?

The Iso Old Lid is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water and let it air dry.

5. Can the Iso Old Lid be used in the microwave?

Yes, the Iso Old Lid is microwave-safe. However, make sure to remove any metal accessories or utensils from the Deep Baker before microwaving with the lid on.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hunter
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Hannaberry
  • sailorsarah
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Tall_Drnk_h2o