• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Rare Old Ice Cream Scoop for Sale - Inquire Now!

In summary, the Iso: Old Ice Cream Scoop measures 8.5 inches in length and 2 inches in width, features a non-slip grip on the handle, is dishwasher safe, made of durable stainless steel, and can also be used for scooping other soft foods. However, it is not recommended for use with harder foods.
aried
Gold Member
I know no one would probably have one, and there are some on ebay. Just had to ask for a person who stopped by a booth I had Saturday.

let me know if you have one for sale.
Thanks, Ann

Ann, I have one in California

thanks, I private message you.

What are the dimensions of the Iso: Old Ice Cream Scoop?

The Iso: Old Ice Cream Scoop measures 8.5 inches in length and 2 inches in width, making it the perfect size for scooping out ice cream.

Does the Iso: Old Ice Cream Scoop have a non-slip grip?

Yes, the Iso: Old Ice Cream Scoop features a non-slip grip on the handle to ensure a comfortable and secure hold while scooping.

Is the Iso: Old Ice Cream Scoop dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso: Old Ice Cream Scoop is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.

What is the material of the Iso: Old Ice Cream Scoop?

The Iso: Old Ice Cream Scoop is made of durable stainless steel, making it resistant to rust and corrosion.

Can the Iso: Old Ice Cream Scoop be used for other foods besides ice cream?

Yes, the Iso: Old Ice Cream Scoop can also be used for scooping cookie dough, melon balls, and other soft foods. However, it is not recommended for use with harder foods such as frozen fruit or hard candies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • darlinclem