• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Looking for an Old Deluxe Cheese Grater? Want to Give it a New Home?

In summary, the Iso: Old Deluxe Cheese Grater stands out from other cheese graters due to its durable stainless steel blades, comfortable grip handle, and detachable base for easy cleaning. It can also be used for grating other foods such as vegetables, chocolate, and nuts. The grater is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. It comes with a protective cover for storage and replacement blades can be purchased for optimal performance.
chefkathy
I have a good friend and customer who lost her DCG in her recent move. She doesn't want the new one.

If you have a DCG collecting dust, even gently used, we'd love to take it off your hands.

Thanks!

I have one NIB and also a grate container.

How much for all, Beth?

Was $24 for both so how about $20 plus shipping.

I don't like the new one, and sadly, let go of the old one in a yard sale

bethcooks4u said:
Was $24 for both so how about $20 plus shipping.

Beth, this sounds great. I will get you her addy if you don't mind shipping to her directly. I'm in IL and she's in MA.

Would you prefer Paypal or mail a check?

DebbieJ said:
Beth, this sounds great. I will get you her addy if you don't mind shipping to her directly. I'm in IL and she's in MA.

Would you prefer Paypal or mail a check?

I'd prefer a check. Once she gives me her zip code I'll get her the shipping cost and total.

[email protected]

1. What makes the Iso: Old Deluxe Cheese Grater different from other cheese graters?

The Iso: Old Deluxe Cheese Grater is made with durable stainless steel blades that are designed to stay sharp, making grating cheese effortless and efficient. It also features a comfortable grip handle for easy use and a detachable base for easy cleaning.

2. Can the Iso: Old Deluxe Cheese Grater be used for grating other foods besides cheese?

Yes, the Iso: Old Deluxe Cheese Grater can also be used for grating vegetables, chocolate, and nuts. Its sharp blades and sturdy construction make it versatile for a variety of grating needs.

3. Is the Iso: Old Deluxe Cheese Grater dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso: Old Deluxe Cheese Grater is dishwasher safe. Simply detach the base and place it in the dishwasher for easy cleaning. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the lifespan of the product.

4. How do I store the Iso: Old Deluxe Cheese Grater?

The Iso: Old Deluxe Cheese Grater comes with a protective cover for safe and easy storage. Simply place the cover over the blades and store in a drawer or cabinet.

5. Can I purchase replacement blades for the Iso: Old Deluxe Cheese Grater?

Yes, replacement blades are available for purchase on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant. We recommend replacing the blades every 12-18 months for optimal performance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Candi_f
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • Dnisew