• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Buying ISO Old Closer Look Book

chanddl

Novice Member
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
Does anyone have the old Closer Look Book (it is like a 5 x 7 ish binder with info on PC) that PC had several years ago that they would be willing to part with?

cwinter474

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Apr 8, 2006
I have like a black binder that a 5x7 or so notebook slides into has a snap closer on it and the pc logo all over. Is this what you are referring to?

cincychef

Advanced Member
Jul 18, 2007
I have the paperwork for that binder that I just got ready to thow out today, if you are looking for the paperwork that says take a closer look.

chanddl

Novice Member
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
On the outside of the book it says - A close look. Inside it has information regarding PC. I am not sure really what is in it. Ihave only seen it on line.

cincychef

Advanced Member
Jul 18, 2007
It had a black binder with gold letters but I don't have it anymore. What I have is the pages that were in the binder. It starts with Take a Closer look at the Pampered Chef. It is about 8 pages long. I think it was replaced by the Come Join Us booklet which honestly is much nicer. This has some dated looking pictures and lists the old price for the kit ($90) It also doesn't have the new titles in it. If you want it I will mail it to you for free, but if not I will put it in the trash!

chanddl

Novice Member
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
If you would not mind dropping it in the mail that would be great. I didn't want the notebook. I will email your personal account with my address.