1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Buying ISO Old Closer Look Book

1. chanddl

chanddl Novice Member Gold Member

Does anyone have the old Closer Look Book (it is like a 5 x 7 ish binder with info on PC) that PC had several years ago that they would be willing to part with?

Jul 26, 2009
  2. cwinter474

cwinter474 Veteran Member Gold Member

I have like a black binder that a 5x7 or so notebook slides into has a snap closer on it and the pc logo all over. Is this what you are referring to?

Jul 26, 2009
  3. cincychef

cincychef Advanced Member

I have the paperwork for that binder that I just got ready to thow out today, if you are looking for the paperwork that says take a closer look.

Jul 26, 2009
  4. chanddl

On the outside of the book it says - A close look. Inside it has information regarding PC. I am not sure really what is in it. Ihave only seen it on line.

Jul 26, 2009
  5. cincychef

cincychef Advanced Member

It had a black binder with gold letters but I don't have it anymore. What I have is the pages that were in the binder. It starts with Take a Closer look at the Pampered Chef. It is about 8 pages long. I think it was replaced by the Come Join Us booklet which honestly is much nicer. This has some dated looking pictures and lists the old price for the kit ($90) It also doesn't have the new titles in it. If you want it I will mail it to you for free, but if not I will put it in the trash!

Jul 26, 2009
  6. chanddl

If you would not mind dropping it in the mail that would be great. I didn't want the notebook. I will email your personal account with my address.

Jul 27, 2009
Have something to add?