• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the Old Closer Look Book from PC?

In summary, the "Iso Old Closer Look Book" is a catalog featuring top-selling products from previous seasons that may no longer be available in the main catalog. It can be obtained from a Pampered Chef consultant, ordered online, or accessed digitally. The book often includes special deals and discounts on select products. While items from the book can still be purchased, availability may be limited. Standard return and exchange policies apply to purchases from the book.
chanddl
Gold Member
Does anyone have the old Closer Look Book (it is like a 5 x 7 ish binder with info on PC) that PC had several years ago that they would be willing to part with?

I have like a black binder that a 5x7 or so notebook slides into has a snap closer on it and the pc logo all over. Is this what you are referring to?

I have the paperwork for that binder that I just got ready to thow out today, if you are looking for the paperwork that says take a closer look.

On the outside of the book it says - A close look. Inside it has information regarding PC. I am not sure really what is in it. Ihave only seen it on line.

It had a black binder with gold letters but I don't have it anymore. What I have is the pages that were in the binder. It starts with Take a Closer look at the Pampered Chef. It is about 8 pages long. I think it was replaced by the Come Join Us booklet which honestly is much nicer. This has some dated looking pictures and lists the old price for the kit ($90) It also doesn't have the new titles in it. If you want it I will mail it to you for free, but if not I will put it in the trash!

If you would not mind dropping it in the mail that would be great. I didn't want the notebook. I will email your personal account with my address.

What is the "Iso Old Closer Look Book"?

The "Iso Old Closer Look Book" is a catalog that features our top-selling products from previous seasons. It is a great resource for finding popular items that may no longer be available in our main catalog.

How can I obtain a copy of the "Iso Old Closer Look Book"?

You can request a copy of the "Iso Old Closer Look Book" from your Pampered Chef consultant or order it online through our website. It is also available as a digital version on our website.

Are there any deals or discounts available in the "Iso Old Closer Look Book"?

Yes, the "Iso Old Closer Look Book" often features special deals and discounts on select products. Be sure to check it out for potential savings on your favorite items.

Can I still purchase items from the "Iso Old Closer Look Book" even though they are from previous seasons?

Yes, you can still purchase items from the "Iso Old Closer Look Book" as long as they are available. However, keep in mind that some products may have limited quantities and may sell out quickly.

Can I return or exchange items from the "Iso Old Closer Look Book"?

Yes, our standard return and exchange policy applies to items purchased from the "Iso Old Closer Look Book". If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact your consultant or our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Perian Webb
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • stfenyo