• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for old catalogs from 1999-2005 - Anyone have them?

In summary, to find old Pampered Chef catalogs from 1999-2005, you can request them from your Pampered Chef consultant who may have physical copies or access to digital versions. These old catalogs cannot be used to order products as they are no longer available, but they can be used for reference and inspiration. The prices in these old catalogs are also no longer valid and cannot be downloaded from the Pampered Chef website.
jmedeiros
I thought I emailed some people about this and can't seem to find their emails!

I am looking for old catalogs (don't mind them having your stamps or stickers on them) just need them to reference some of the customers that ask for older items. Looking for 1999 - 2005. I have the F/W 2005 ones since i started in January.

Please send me your prices and shipping cost to 85297.
PM me or email me privately since i do not check these boards as often as i would like to!

Thanks!

How many are you looking for?

I have a few each of the S/S 2004 and a few of the F/W 2004.

Don't know if it helps, but maybe it will :)

cattysI am looking for one or two of each year. I would like years 1999 - 2005 (dont need F/W 2005 since i started Jan 2006) I would like those years from one person just so i can save on shipping.

cattysI got these! Thank you!

1. How can I find old Pampered Chef catalogs from 1999-2005?

You can request a copy of the old catalogs from your Pampered Chef consultant. They may have physical copies of the catalogs or access to digital versions that they can share with you.

2. Can I still order products from these old catalogs?

Unfortunately, the products featured in the old catalogs are no longer available for purchase. However, some of the products may have been updated and are still available in the current Pampered Chef catalog.

3. Are the prices in these old catalogs still valid?

No, the prices in the old catalogs are no longer valid. Prices are subject to change and may vary from the prices listed in the old catalogs.

4. How can I use the old catalogs for reference?

The old catalogs can be used as a reference for past products and their features. You can also use them for inspiration for new ways to use current Pampered Chef products.

5. Can I download the old catalogs from the Pampered Chef website?

No, the old catalogs are not available for download on the Pampered Chef website. However, you can contact your consultant to request access to digital versions of the catalogs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
queenjean
  • ragschef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefann
  • vwpamperedchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies