• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Oil Dipping Set? Check Out Our Selection at ISO Today!

In summary, an oil dipping set typically includes a dipping bowl, oil bottle, and dipping spoons or forks. It can also be used for other sauces and is dishwasher safe. However, customization is not currently available. The serving size varies depending on the set.
PampChefDeb
Does anyone have an Oil Dipping Set they would like to sell. It is no longer on the OUTLET. Thank you!!
Debbie
[email protected]

I sent you and e-mail.

jbondr said:
I sent you and e-mail.

That's weird....I did not get your email. You are not Sharisse or Aimee, are you?

I just got the e-mail returned. I had a typo in the address. I will try to send it again. No, I am not Sharisse or Aimee.

I have one that i would love to get rid of. just pm me

Thanks, everyone! I no longer need an oil dipping set. My customer changed her mind. Thank you all for the responses!

1. What is included in the oil dipping set?

The oil dipping set typically includes a dipping bowl, a bottle for the oil, and dipping spoons or forks.

2. Can the oil dipping set be used for other sauces besides oil?

Yes, the oil dipping set can be used for a variety of sauces, such as balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, or hot sauce.

3. Is the oil dipping set dishwasher safe?

Our oil dipping sets are made from high-quality materials that are safe to wash in the dishwasher. However, we recommend checking the product description for specific care instructions.

4. Can I customize the oil dipping set with my own design or logo?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization or personalization for our oil dipping sets at this time.

5. How many people can the oil dipping set serve?

The number of people that the oil dipping set can serve depends on the size of the set. Our sets typically range from serving 2-4 people up to 8-10 people. Please check the product description for specific serving sizes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • toobze
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PC Angel