• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso of (White) Adjustable Tiered Tower

In summary, the Adjustable Tiered Tower is made of high-quality, durable white plastic and has three adjustable tiers. These tiers can be adjusted to different heights and can hold up to 10 pounds each, for a total weight capacity of 30 pounds. The tower is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
jody
Gold Member
I have a customer who broke the bottom (largest) plate of the old adjustable tiered tower (not the new glass version). The home office does not have replacements for this item. Does anyone have either a replacement plate or a whole new unit they would be willing to sell? Located in WI.I don't get on this site too often, so please email at [email protected] if you do have something available. Thanks,
Jody

I know this is late, but I do have one that is used. I have no idea what to charge for it, however, and don't know if you need it.

Many thanks. This was recently taken care of by another consultant who lived closer to the customer. I appreciate your offer anyway!

Intrepid_Chef said:
I know this is late, but I do have one that is used. I have no idea what to charge for it, however, and don't know if you need it.

1. What is the material of the Adjustable Tiered Tower?

The Adjustable Tiered Tower is made of high-quality, durable white plastic.

2. How many tiers does the tower have?

The Adjustable Tiered Tower has three adjustable tiers, allowing for versatile use for different sized dishes or baked goods.

3. Can the tiers be adjusted to different heights?

Yes, the tiers can be adjusted to different heights to accommodate various dishes or baked goods. This feature allows for a customizable and visually appealing display.

4. Is the tower dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Adjustable Tiered Tower is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.

5. What is the weight capacity of the tower?

The Adjustable Tiered Tower has a weight capacity of 10 pounds per tier, for a total weight capacity of 30 pounds. This makes it suitable for holding heavier dishes or multiple dishes at once.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • Becca115
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Becca115
  • jestframes