• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Bamboo Knife Block - Shop Now at PC for Quality and Style

In summary, the bamboo knife block is made of high-quality and sustainable bamboo, with 11 slots for holding various kitchen knives. It is easy to clean and can also be used for other kitchen tools. It is sold separately from any knives but is designed to fit a variety of sizes and brands.
KatieLu
I'm looking for the bamboo knife block ( the one that comes with the knife sets). Either size is fine. I know PC use to sell it by itself but can now only be purchased with the knives and I need just the block.

I saw one on FB - in the sell or swap group.

Are you still looking for the knife block? I have a used one if you are interested. Its the large one they sell with the knife set.

I have a new one for sale. It's the large size. New in box. $45 plus shipping from 76036 - it's around $22 shipping when I checked from TX to IA (not that that's where you live, but to give you an idea).

1. What material is the bamboo knife block made of?

The bamboo knife block is made of high-quality, sustainable bamboo that is both durable and environmentally friendly.

2. How many knives can the bamboo knife block hold?

The bamboo knife block has 11 slots, including 8 smaller slots for steak knives and 3 larger slots for larger knives, making it perfect for holding all your essential kitchen knives.

3. Is the bamboo knife block easy to clean?

Yes, the bamboo knife block is very easy to clean. Simply wipe it down with a damp cloth and mild soap to remove any dirt or stains.

4. Does the bamboo knife block come with knives?

No, the bamboo knife block is sold separately from any knives. However, it is designed to fit a variety of knife sizes and brands.

5. Can the bamboo knife block be used for other kitchen tools?

Yes, the bamboo knife block can also hold other kitchen tools such as scissors, sharpeners, and utensils, making it a versatile and convenient addition to any kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Porchechef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies