• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What Are Some Fun Bridal Shower Games?

In summary, the conversation suggests two fun games to play at a bridal shower. The first one involves loading up a tray with random tools and having the bride walk around with it while guests try to remember the items on the tray. The second game is a classic lap sitting game where guests move seats based on whether they meet certain criteria, such as wearing a watch or having green eyes. Additionally, the conversation mentions using tools or spices as props to talk about products and engage guests.
any ideas?

I do one where I load up the lg. bamboo platter with random tools, etc. and then have the bride walk around with it and let people look at it, the guests think they are trying to remember all the things on the platter, but then after the bride walks out of the room with it you ask about 10 questions like: Was the bride wearing a skirt or pants? Did she have earrings on? were her nails painted?, etc.

Also this one is a classic and really fun'

Lap sitting game: move one seat to the right

If you are wearing shoes that tie

If you are wearing a watch

If you love to cook

If you have on a button

If you went to church Sunday

If you kissed your significant other today

If you are wearing heels

If you could use an extra $400 a month

If you are wearing a ring

If you are having fun

If you are wearing yellow

If you made the bed you slept in

If you have a zipper

If you are wearing pants

If you have a son

If you have green eyes

If you have been to Hawaii

If you would like a $100 shopping spree at your favorite store

If you like chocolate

If speak a foreign language

I load up one of the trays with tools (10-15) and mention quickly each one of them and what they are for and then cover them up and everyone has 3-5 min to write down as many as they can remember. This gives me a chance to talk about a bunch of products we might not have used!

I have also done one where they can smell the spices and have to guess which is which, you can either cover up the labels or put them in baggies.

Hi there! As a pampered chef consultant, I have attended many bridal showers and have seen some fun games played. Here are a few ideas for you:1. "Kitchen Gadgets" Game - This is a great way to incorporate some pampered chef products into the shower. Have a variety of kitchen gadgets (such as a garlic press, citrus juicer, etc.) and have guests try to guess what they are used for. The winner can receive a small pampered chef prize.2. "Recipe Scramble" - Have guests bring their favorite recipes and then scramble them up (mix up the ingredients and instructions). The bride-to-be can then try to unscramble them and the guest who brought the most difficult recipe wins a prize.3. "Name That Spice" - Have guests blindfolded and try to identify different spices by smelling them. The person with the most correct guesses wins a prize.4. "Kitchen Towel Cake" - Instead of a traditional cake, make a "cake" out of kitchen towels and have guests guess how many towels were used. The closest guess wins a prize.5. "Bridal Bingo" - Create bingo cards with kitchen-related items and have guests mark them off as they are opened as gifts. The first person to get a bingo wins a prize.Hope these ideas help make the bridal shower even more fun and memorable! Happy planning!

1. What is "Iso of Bridal Shower Games"?

"Iso of Bridal Shower Games" stands for "In Search Of Bridal Shower Games". It refers to people who are looking for ideas or suggestions for games to play at a bridal shower.

2. Where can I find "Iso of Bridal Shower Games"?

You can find "Iso of Bridal Shower Games" in various places, such as online forums, bridal shower planning websites, and social media groups specifically for wedding or bridal shower discussions. You can also ask friends or family members who have recently planned a bridal shower for game ideas.

3. What are some popular "Iso of Bridal Shower Games"?

Some popular "Iso of Bridal Shower Games" include the "How Well Do You Know the Bride?" game, where guests answer questions about the bride to see how well they know her, and the "Toilet Paper Wedding Dress" game, where guests create a wedding dress using only toilet paper. Other popular games include bridal bingo, "He Said, She Said", and "Guess the Celebrity Couple".

4. Are there any free "Iso of Bridal Shower Games" available?

Yes, there are many free "Iso of Bridal Shower Games" available online. You can find printable game templates, instructions, and ideas for free on various websites and blogs. You can also create your own games using supplies you already have at home.

5. Can I customize "Iso of Bridal Shower Games" to fit my theme?

Absolutely! Many "Iso of Bridal Shower Games" can be customized to fit your specific theme or preferences. For example, you can change the questions in the "How Well Do You Know the Bride?" game to be about the groom if you're having a co-ed shower. You can also add your own personalized touch to games by creating custom game cards or prizes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scrapbuckman
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Gale
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC