• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Iso Nylon Slice & Serve? Anyone willing to sell?

In summary, the Iso Nylon Slice & Serve is a kitchen tool that effortlessly slices and serves dishes such as lasagna and casseroles. It is safe to use with non-stick cookware and can be used for both hot and cold dishes. The nylon material is heat-resistant up to 428°F and can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher or by hand with warm soapy water. The product also comes with a lifetime warranty against defects.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
...anyone have one they'd like to part with?

it's funny you ask...i got one in my surprise box at conference. it's yours if you want it. I don't know how much they cost though....let me know!

Tara

Tara1021 said:
it's funny you ask...i got one in my surprise box at conference. it's yours if you want it. I don't know how much they cost though....let me know!

Tara

Tara,
I would love it! Please let me know how much yo uwant for it including shipping to 33073 -- thanks!

I see you found one right away, otherwise, I have one too.

What is the Iso Nylon Slice & Serve and what is it used for?

The Iso Nylon Slice & Serve is a kitchen tool that is designed to effortlessly slice and serve your favorite dishes. It is perfect for serving lasagna, casseroles, and other baked dishes.

Is the Iso Nylon Slice & Serve safe to use with non-stick cookware?

Yes, the Iso Nylon Slice & Serve is safe to use with non-stick cookware. The nylon material will not scratch or damage the surface of your cookware.

Can the Iso Nylon Slice & Serve be used for both hot and cold dishes?

Yes, the Iso Nylon Slice & Serve is suitable for use with both hot and cold dishes. Its heat-resistant nylon material can withstand temperatures up to 428°F (220°C).

How do I clean the Iso Nylon Slice & Serve?

The Iso Nylon Slice & Serve is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Alternatively, you can hand wash it with warm soapy water and dry it thoroughly before storing.

What is the warranty for the Iso Nylon Slice & Serve?

The Iso Nylon Slice & Serve comes with a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. If you encounter any issues, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • lodiburgmayor
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • TBlackwell