• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Nib Chillzanne Rectangle Server or Sectional Server

In summary, the Nib Chillzanne Rectangle Server and Sectional Server have different designs and capacities, with the former being a single compartment server and the latter having four compartments. Both are not safe for use in the oven or microwave, but can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher or with warm soapy water. The Nib Chillzanne has a capacity of 2.5 cups, while each compartment in the Sectional Server can hold 1.25 cups, making them suitable for small portions and appetizers. Additionally, they can be used for both hot and cold foods due to the special gel in the walls that helps maintain the desired temperature.
Karen
Gold Member
Hi Cheffers,

I'm hoping someone can help me out.

I had a show scheduled for today and my car decided to not want to start and is now sitting in the garage:grumpy:. The show is almost 1 hour away so the host is going to have everyone over for drinks and snacks and I'm going to call and talk about product and answer any questions over the phone.

I know she's working toward the chillzanne special for this month, however it's not looking like she's going to reach the sales amount needed.

As a thank you for continuing to have everyone over I'd like to get the chillzanne product for her, if possible.

If anyone has either of these items that they are willing to part with, please let me know the cost. They'd be shipping to zipcode 14718.

As always, thanks in advance!

After Karen gets hers, I'd be interested in 2 of the rectangular chillzannes....zip is 78245. Many thanks!

Bumping...

can you help your host get to $650 by gathering a few orders?

I know someone with a Sectional Server, used once and in the box. It's a duplicate and she's looking to sell it. Let me know, and I can put you in touch with her directly.Kelly

1. What is the difference between the Nib Chillzanne Rectangle Server and the Sectional Server?

The Nib Chillzanne Rectangle Server is a single compartment server, while the Sectional Server has four separate compartments. The Nib Chillzanne is great for serving appetizers or small dishes, while the Sectional Server is perfect for serving a variety of snacks or dips.

2. Can the Iso: Nib Chillzanne Rectangle Server or Sectional Server be used in the oven or microwave?

No, the Iso: Nib Chillzanne Rectangle Server and Sectional Server are not safe for use in the oven or microwave. They are designed for serving and storing food, not for cooking.

3. How do I clean the Iso: Nib Chillzanne Rectangle Server or Sectional Server?

The Iso: Nib Chillzanne Rectangle Server and Sectional Server are dishwasher safe, making them easy to clean. You can also hand wash them with warm soapy water and a soft sponge.

4. What is the capacity of the Iso: Nib Chillzanne Rectangle Server or Sectional Server?

The Nib Chillzanne Rectangle Server has a capacity of 2.5 cups, while each compartment in the Sectional Server has a capacity of 1.25 cups. This makes them perfect for serving small portions or appetizers.

5. Can the Iso: Nib Chillzanne Rectangle Server or Sectional Server be used for both hot and cold foods?

Yes, the Iso: Nib Chillzanne Rectangle Server and Sectional Server are designed to keep both hot and cold foods at their desired temperature. They are made with a special gel in the walls that helps retain the temperature of the food inside.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflaurie
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • baychef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefcharity
  • MagenOaks01