• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Affordable Iso New Spring Plates - Limited Stock Available

In summary, the conversation revolves around the new spring plates and their availability for purchase. Some people have received them for free and others are looking to buy an extra set. There is also a discussion about the plates' care and use, with a warning not to put them in the dishwasher. The conversation also touches on the use of the company's tagline and its restrictions.
MichelleRoth
Hi,

I'm looking for the new spring plates. I know I can order the sample pack, but don't need the whole thing, as I earned ALL of the new season's products FREE!!! :)

Just looking for an extra set or two of the plastic plates? Anyone willing to part with them? Please let me know your price, including shipping.

Thanks!

Michelle

Keep in mind, if you can wait, they are free with $60 purchase in April!! It may be the only way to get more. I have already been using mine and love them!!!

BTW, don't put them in the dishwasher!! The product use and care says they can be put in the diswasher, but not a good idea!! I put 2 in the dishwasher and now they are warped!!!

Good luck in your search!!

stephanieboyd said:
Keep in mind, if you can wait, they are free with $60 purchase in April!! It may be the only way to get more. I have already been using mine and love them!!!

BTW, don't put them in the dishwasher!! The product use and care says they can be put in the diswasher, but not a good idea!! I put 2 in the dishwasher and now they are warped!!!

Good luck in your search!!

:eek: Thank you for sharing that. Mine would have went right in there!

Weird, because as soon as I received all my new products, I checked the Product Use and Care Guide on that one specific product (the plates) and it said Yes, So I put them in. ;) I put them on the bottom rack and they turned out just fine. Hmm, now I don't know if I should do it again! :confused:

Just to clarify....

Mine didn't look warped either, but when I stacked them on the other 4 that were handwashed, they didn't stack right. I put mine on the bottom rack, too!! It may be a difference in the dishwasher. Or the water temperature, ours run very hot in Europe. I just assumed it was dishwashing it in the first place. ;)

I will not be putting mine in the dishwasher again!! I just wanted to warn people before they started just tossing them in, because of the Product Use and Care. I guess it's more of a dishwasher at your own risk! :D

Good to know on the dishwasher thing. I just got mine yesterday and LOVE them. The colors are so great!

Ok proceed. :D

CanadianYeah, if I lived in the US, I could wait for that sale.....but I'm in Canada. I really wish they would make all the monthly specials the same for each country!!!

I might just have to buy myself a set in my Kit Enhancement Month.

BUT, if ANYONE OUT THERE wants to get rid of theirs, please let me know??

:)

Thanks!

Michelle

Kristi---heads up
PampMomof3 said:
Weird, because as soon as I received all my new products, I checked the Product Use and Care Guide on that one specific product (the plates) and it said Yes, So I put them in. ;) I put them on the bottom rack and they turned out just fine. Hmm, now I don't know if I should do it again! :confused:

Kristi-

Just wanted to give you a heads up when I saw your signature. We are not allowed to use the tagline unless it is incorporated with the company logo. I had the tagline on my webpage and received an e-mail asking me to remove it and directing me to the company guidelines. And sure enough, :eek: it says we are not allowed to use it at all...not on our website, in e-mail signatures or even on flyers!

Thank you so much Marlene!! I will take it off right now! :p

I never put anything plastic on the bottom shelf of the dishwasher. I would put the new plates on top shelf only.

BTW: I LOVE THOSE PLATES!!!!

fruit76loop said:
Kristi-

Just wanted to give you a heads up when I saw your signature. We are not allowed to use the tagline unless it is incorporated with the company logo. I had the tagline on my webpage and received an e-mail asking me to remove it and directing me to the company guidelines. And sure enough, :eek: it says we are not allowed to use it at all...not on our website, in e-mail signatures or even on flyers!
Here's what my Executive Director passed down to us:

Tagline Restrictions:

You may not use the tagline “discover the chef in you”(except as part of the approved logo) in any way other than on pre-approved materials you purchase from our licensed merchandise vendors or downloaded from Consultant’s Corner (for example, promotions flyers). Because we want this tagline to capture what The Pampered Chef® stands for, we must carefully control its use. If you have it on your Personal Web Site, use it in e-mail, on flyers or anything else you produce, you must remove it.

1. What are Iso New Spring Plates?

Iso New Spring Plates are a type of dinnerware that are known for their durability and versatility. They are made from high-quality materials and are designed to withstand daily use in the kitchen.

2. Are the Iso New Spring Plates affordable?

Yes, the Iso New Spring Plates are known for being affordable and budget-friendly. They are priced competitively compared to other brands on the market, making them a great option for those looking for high-quality dinnerware at a reasonable price.

3. Where can I find affordable Iso New Spring Plates?

You can find affordable Iso New Spring Plates on the Pampered Chef website. They are currently offering limited stock of these plates, so make sure to grab them while they are available.

4. How many plates come in a set?

The Iso New Spring Plates are sold in sets of four. This makes it easy to purchase multiple sets if you need more plates, and also allows for easy replacement if one of the plates were to break.

5. Can the Iso New Spring Plates be used in the microwave and dishwasher?

Yes, the Iso New Spring Plates are microwave and dishwasher safe. This makes them a convenient and practical option for everyday use in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• iteachurkid
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
trps
  • pamperedtraci
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies