• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a New Celebrate Plate from Pampered Chef?

In summary, Beth is looking for a multicolored celebrate plate and is not interested in the red one. She has a white one with multicolored writing that she wants for her daughter's hope chest. She is asking for $15 plus shipping.
chezshelly
Gold Member
I am looking for the multicolored celebrate plate new in box. I'm not interested in the red one. Thanks in advance!

chezshelly said:
I am looking for the multicolored celebrate plate new in box. I'm not interested in the red one. Thanks in advance!
I have one I would sell you. You mentioned a red one? I have a blue one from years ago but I don't really one in red. Do you have a picture?

I don't want the red celebrate plate. Is your blue one new in the box?

The blue one is not for sale. I have the white one with multi colors new in box.But I never saw a red one and am interested in seeing that one.

Oh ok so sorry for the mix up. I don't have the red one but I've seen it on eBay etc. I have the white one with multicolored writing and thats what I want for my daughter's hope chest.How much are you asking?

My zipcode is 77901, can you tell me a total, I would love to have it. Will the shipping include insurance in case anything happens? Sorry, I ordered some square simple additions plates and they all came in broken. Thanks!

Wow that's awful. I always recommend insurance especially for breakable things. The plate is in a double box and then I will put it in another box with padding. I am very careful about how I pack items. I'll get the shipping cost by Monday morning and get back to you. My email is [email protected]

Sounds great! My daughter will be so excited I found a celebrate plate just like ours for her hope chest. Thank you!!!

Shipping would be $15.22. I'd be fine if you send me $30 total via PayPal using friends and family link to avoid fees. Again my email is [email protected]

Ok I sure will. It will probably be Wednesday or Thursday. Is that ok?

I leave for conference on Wednesday morning. I can get it out before I leave but if you need to wait I'll get it out as soon as I get back.

1. What is the "Iso New in Box Celebrate Plate" used for?

The "Iso New in Box Celebrate Plate" is a versatile serving platter that can be used for a variety of dishes, such as appetizers, main courses, and desserts.

2. Is the "Iso New in Box Celebrate Plate" microwave safe?

Yes, the "Iso New in Box Celebrate Plate" is microwave safe. It is made from durable stoneware that is safe to use in the microwave, oven, and dishwasher.

3. What are the dimensions of the "Iso New in Box Celebrate Plate"?

The "Iso New in Box Celebrate Plate" measures approximately 13 inches in diameter, making it the perfect size for serving and displaying a variety of dishes.

4. Can the "Iso New in Box Celebrate Plate" be personalized?

Yes, the "Iso New in Box Celebrate Plate" can be personalized with a custom message or design. This makes it a great gift for weddings, birthdays, or special occasions.

5. Is the "Iso New in Box Celebrate Plate" oven safe?

Yes, the "Iso New in Box Celebrate Plate" is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It can be used to bake and serve hot dishes directly from the oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bridedream
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefsteph07