• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get a Price Quote for FL Shipping - Note2Lori.com

In summary, the process for getting a price quote for shipping in Florida through Note2Lori.com is to either fill out a form or call the customer service hotline with necessary information. The typical wait time for a price quote is 24-48 hours, but it may take longer during peak seasons or for larger shipments. Additional fees or surcharges may apply depending on shipping requirements and destination, but the customer service team will inform you of these in the price quote. Customers can also change or cancel their shipping order after receiving a price quote, but this may result in a price adjustment. Note2Lori.com also offers insurance for FL shipping to provide peace of mind for customers.
ChefLoriG
Gold Member
let me know your price, and shipping to Florida, thanks =)please email me at lori at note2lori.com as I don't get here as often, thanks

Last edited:
Re: ISO New in box carafe, my mom broke hers.... she loved it and would like a new on
ChefLoriG said:
let me know your price, and shipping to Florida, thanks =)

please email me at lori at note2lori.com as I don't get here as often, thanks

I have one (silver). $44.00 plus shipping I need a zip for shipping charges PM me

Re: ISO New in box carafe, my mom broke hers.... she loved it and would like a new onI have one out of box that has never been used. PM me if interested.

Priscilla

Re: ISO New in box carafe, my mom broke hers.... she loved it and would like a new onI PMd you it is new in box I guess I did not mention.

Re: ISO New in box carafe, my mom broke hers.... she loved it and would like a new onIf anyone else has 1, I'm looking. Let me know, Thanks!

1. What is the process for getting a price quote for shipping in Florida through Note2Lori.com?

The process for getting a price quote for shipping in Florida through Note2Lori.com is simple. You can either fill out a form on our website or call our customer service hotline to provide us with the necessary information, such as the item's weight, dimensions, and shipping address. Our team will then calculate the shipping cost and provide you with a price quote.

2. How long does it take to receive a price quote for FL shipping through Note2Lori.com?

Typically, you can expect to receive a price quote for FL shipping through Note2Lori.com within 24-48 hours. However, during peak seasons or for larger shipments, the process may take longer. Rest assured, our team will work diligently to provide you with an accurate and timely price quote.

3. Are there any additional fees or surcharges for FL shipping through Note2Lori.com?

There may be additional fees or surcharges for FL shipping through Note2Lori.com, depending on the specific shipping requirements and destination. Some common additional fees may include fuel surcharges, residential delivery fees, or special handling fees. Our team will inform you of any additional charges in your price quote.

4. Can I change or cancel my shipping order after receiving a price quote from Note2Lori.com?

Yes, you can change or cancel your shipping order after receiving a price quote from Note2Lori.com. However, please note that any changes or cancellations may result in a price adjustment. It is best to contact our customer service team as soon as possible to make any necessary changes.

5. Does Note2Lori.com offer insurance for FL shipping?

Yes, Note2Lori.com offers insurance for FL shipping. We understand that accidents can happen during the shipping process, and we want to provide our customers with peace of mind. Our customer service team can assist you in adding insurance to your shipping order and provide you with the cost in your price quote.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pc ri lisa
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Frugalli
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies