• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: New Hwc Paisley Apron 2010

In summary, the "Iso: New Hwc Paisley Apron 2010" is a 100% cotton apron that is machine washable for easy cleaning. It measures 32 inches long and 27 inches wide, with an adjustable neck strap for a comfortable fit. The apron also has two front pockets for convenient storage and is suitable for both men and women.
Candi_f
Gold Member
I have a really good customer/hostess of mine that wants one of last month's HWC aprons. Anyone have one they could sell? The ship-to zip would be 48201. E-mail me the total you want for it at [email protected] Thanks! :D

I've seen a few on eBay just this week.

I have one, but I promised it to someone else. Let me see if she's still interested, and I'll get back to you.

Candi_f said:
I have a really good customer/hostess of mine that wants one of last month's HWC aprons. Anyone have one they could sell? The ship-to zip would be 48201. E-mail me the total you want for it at [email protected] Thanks! :D

I have one I will sell to you.
Email me at [email protected] if interested.

Thanks
Michelle

I think I might be all set. If it falls through, I'll let you know. Thanks! :D

What is the material of the "Iso: New Hwc Paisley Apron 2010"?

The "Iso: New Hwc Paisley Apron 2010" is made of 100% cotton.

Is the apron machine washable?

Yes, the "Iso: New Hwc Paisley Apron 2010" is machine washable for easy cleaning.

What are the dimensions of the apron?

The "Iso: New Hwc Paisley Apron 2010" measures 32 inches long and 27 inches wide, with a neck strap that is adjustable for a comfortable fit.

Does the apron have any pockets?

Yes, the "Iso: New Hwc Paisley Apron 2010" has two front pockets for convenient storage of kitchen tools or a phone.

Is this apron suitable for both men and women?

Yes, the "Iso: New Hwc Paisley Apron 2010" is a unisex design and suitable for both men and women.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
donnathepamperedchef
  • kchaudoin
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pattybrady
  • saundrals