• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the Be Amazing Iso Necklace from 2010 Conference?

In summary, the Iso Necklace from Conference is a customizable and versatile necklace made of high-quality stainless steel. It can also be converted into a bracelet and used as a diffuser for essential oils. The necklace features an adjustable chain length and a precision-engraved charm.
akrebecca
Silver Member
Looking for the "Be Amazing" necklace we got from 2010 Conference. Black cord, silver pendent. My daughter would like to have one to match mine. (I've been wearing mine daily to remind myself to, well, Be Amazing in all I do. Be it as a mom, wife, Pampered Chef consultant, Girl Scout Troop Leader, etc...) PM me if you have one.

bumping...

I have one. It isn't brand new as I wore it at conference, but haven't worn it since.... I'll PM you.

ok what did I miss, what necklace?

Same Here... no necklace! Must have missed it! =(

The necklace was given to consultants and senior consultants at Conference if you turned in achievement/sales postcards for three months running (I think it was Feb-June).

I have a brand new one if you would like it.

I'd actually like one too if anyone's willing to part, I thought it was pretty cool when I saw it and was disappointed that it was only for consultants and seniors. :(

funny I was saving the post cards and the last one I got I think I threw out???

I would love one of these as well if anyone has one.

darlinclem said:
The necklace was given to consultants and senior consultants at Conference if you turned in achievement/sales postcards for three months running (I think it was Feb-June).

I was thinking that is what it was for. I made sure to bring all three postcards to conference. When I got in line for the incentive, the PC HO lady said that I should have a 'ticket' on the same card as my lunches, classes etc...

What is the Iso Necklace from Conference?

The Iso Necklace from Conference is a beautiful and versatile necklace that was introduced at our annual conference. It features a delicate chain with a customizable charm that can be engraved with your choice of words or initials.

Can I wear the Iso Necklace as a bracelet?

Yes, the Iso Necklace can be easily converted into a bracelet by wrapping it around your wrist and securing it with the clasp. This makes it a great option for those who prefer to switch up their jewelry styles.

What materials is the Iso Necklace made of?

The Iso Necklace is made of high-quality stainless steel, which is known for its durability and resistance to tarnishing. The charm is also made of stainless steel and can be engraved with precision for a lasting finish.

Is the Iso Necklace adjustable?

Yes, the Iso Necklace has an adjustable chain length of 16-18 inches, allowing you to find the perfect fit for your neckline. The clasp also features a small extender chain for added versatility.

Can I use the Iso Necklace as a diffuser for essential oils?

While the Iso Necklace was not specifically designed as a diffuser, some customers have found success in using it as one. Simply add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to the back of the charm and enjoy the scent throughout the day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • frozenchef