• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Nancy's Artwork Stickers?

In summary, "Iso: Nancy's Artwork Stickers" are a collection of high-quality, waterproof stickers designed by artist Nancy. Each pack contains 20 stickers that can be used on a variety of surfaces and are safe for children to use with adult supervision.
Shanna
Looking for stickers with the aprons, attendance, etc.

I have a whole bunch I would be willing to part with
Calendar reminders
Small logo stickers #630
Clear logo stickers #668
Thank you stickers
Gift certificate available stickers
Phone orders welcome
Bring a friend or outside order get a gift stickers
And a few others if interested I can email or text you pics

That would be great! Can you email me price/pics at [email protected]

1. What are "Iso: Nancy's Artwork Stickers"?

"Iso: Nancy's Artwork Stickers" are a collection of high-quality stickers designed by Nancy, a talented artist. These stickers are perfect for adding a personal touch to any item, such as water bottles, laptops, notebooks, and more.

2. How many stickers come in a pack?

Each pack of "Iso: Nancy's Artwork Stickers" contains 20 stickers. This gives you plenty of options to choose from and mix and match to create your own unique designs.

3. Are the stickers waterproof?

Yes, these stickers are made with a durable vinyl material that is waterproof and weatherproof. This means you can confidently use them on items that may get wet, such as water bottles or laptops.

4. Can I use these stickers on any surface?

These stickers are versatile and can be used on a variety of surfaces, including metal, plastic, glass, paper, and more. However, we recommend avoiding rough or textured surfaces to ensure the best adhesion.

5. Are these stickers safe for kids?

Yes, these stickers are safe for kids. They are made with non-toxic materials and have a strong adhesive that is safe for children to use. However, we recommend adult supervision for younger children to prevent any potential choking hazards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc ri lisa
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • keril
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • DMB75