• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Nancy's Artwork Stamps?

In summary, the conversation revolved around the topic of time management and how it can be improved. The speaker shared tips on prioritizing tasks, setting goals, and avoiding distractions. They also discussed the importance of taking breaks and seeking help when needed. Overall, the conversation emphasized the importance of being intentional and organized in managing one's time.
Kara
I am looking for some of Nancy's artwork stamps.
I would like one with the tool turnabout, but any of them will do I guess. They don't have to be new but in good condition. Thanks.

these are the ones I have, all are brand new:

tool turnabout - $2
apcs - $2
attendance=success, more is the secret- $2
phone orders welcome- $1.50
what's cooking? - $1.50
bring a friend, get a gift - $1.50
bring 2 friends, get..... - $1.50
pineapple, whisk, sm spatula, pizza cutter, food chopper, scraper, ice cream scoop, 3 cookie shapes- $1 each

plus shipping

Last edited:
Are any of these still available?

No She is no longer a PC vendor.

We are all verry sad about it. Loved her stuff!

yup, they still are

I would like to purchase them if you are still selling. Please email me at [email protected]
Thank you!

Is there pictures of these stamps somewhere? What do you use them for?

I don't have any pictures of them, they are rubber stamps, I use them on postcards, on my checkbook, make my own stationary....

Check Ebay for PC consultant supplies you will probably find some... although don't pay the price they are asking...

1. Where can I purchase Nancy's artwork stamps?

You can find Nancy's artwork stamps at most craft stores, such as Michaels, Hobby Lobby, and Joann's. They are also available for purchase online on websites like Etsy and Amazon.

2. Do you know where I can find a specific stamp with the tool turnabout design?

Yes, you can find the tool turnabout stamp on Nancy's official website, as well as at some craft stores and online retailers. You can also try searching for it on websites like eBay or Etsy.

3. Are all of Nancy's artwork stamps in brand new condition?

No, not all of Nancy's artwork stamps will be brand new. Some may be gently used or even discontinued. However, you can often find them in good condition at craft stores or online retailers.

4. Can you recommend any specific places to find Nancy's artwork stamps?

In addition to the aforementioned craft stores and online retailers, you can also check out Nancy's official website or her social media pages for updates on new stamp releases and promotions.

5. I'm new to stamping, can you suggest some beginner-friendly Nancy's artwork stamps?

Some beginner-friendly stamps from Nancy's collection include her scenic stamps and floral designs. These stamps typically have larger, simpler designs that are easier to work with for beginners. You can also try searching for stamp sets specifically labeled for beginners.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • momoftwins
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefann
  • DMB75
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies