• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Mini Pumpkin Muffin Recipe with Cake Mix - Can You Help?

In summary, the recipe calls for 1 box spice cake mix, 1 can of pumpkin, and 3 eggs. The recipe can be made with either the classic 2-qt batter bowl or a mini-fluted pan. The time would be about 15 minutes in either case. The recipe includes cinnamon sprinkles on top if desired. Thanks for this recipe!
kam
Staff member
I know this recipe is on here dozens of times - but I can't seem to locate the thread where it appeared last year! I can't find it in the files.

The recipe is something like 1 box of cake mix and 1 can of Pumpkin (or is it applesauce?). But I am pretty sure it was the cake mix & pumpkin. I think it might be a spice cake mix. It is hard to mix, but it finally comes together and they bake up so moist!

I promised this recipe to someone since they bought the mini muffin pan and now I can't find it!

Does anyone have this?

Here you go:

Quick Pumpkin Spice Cake

3 eggs, lightly beaten
1 can (15 ozs) solid pack pumpkin
1 pkg (18.25 ozs) spice cake mix
Powdered sugar (optional)

Brush Stoneware Fluted Pan or mini fluted pan with vegetable oil using Pastry Brush. In Classic 2-Qt Batter Bowl, combine eggs and pumpkin using 10" Whisk; whisk until smooth. Add cake mix; mix with Mix `N Scraper until thoroughly blended, about 1 minute. Pour batter into pan, spreading evenly.

In fluted pan: Microwave on HIGH 14 minutes or until Cake Tester inserted near center comes out clean. (Cake will be slightly moist on top near center.) Let stand in microwave 10 minutes. If necessary, loosen cake from sides of pan using Skinny Scraper; invert onto serving plate. Let cool 5 minutes. Sprinkle with powdered sugar using Flour/Sugar Shaker, if desired.

In mini fluted pan: bake at 375 for 30 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean.

BethCooks4U said:
Here you go:

Quick Pumpkin Spice Cake

3 eggs, lightly beaten
1 can (15 ozs) solid pack pumpkin
1 pkg (18.25 ozs) spice cake mix
Powdered sugar (optional)

Brush Stoneware Fluted Pan or mini fluted pan with vegetable oil using Pastry Brush. In Classic 2-Qt Batter Bowl, combine eggs and pumpkin using 10" Whisk; whisk until smooth. Add cake mix; mix with Mix `N Scraper until thoroughly blended, about 1 minute. Pour batter into pan, spreading evenly.

In fluted pan: Microwave on HIGH 14 minutes or until Cake Tester inserted near center comes out clean. (Cake will be slightly moist on top near center.) Let stand in microwave 10 minutes. If necessary, loosen cake from sides of pan using Skinny Scraper; invert onto serving plate. Let cool 5 minutes. Sprinkle with powdered sugar using Flour/Sugar Shaker, if desired.

In mini fluted pan: bake at 375 for 30 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean.

what would the time be if you put it in the mini muffin pan?

merego said:
what would the time be if you put it in the mini muffin pan?

Oh! I read "fluted". lol

I would think 350 degrees for about 15 minutes. I'd check them after 10 minutes though to be safe.

I've made these, too, but without the 3 eggs. Just one box spice cake mix, 1 large can pureed pumpkin. Mix and plop into the mini-muffin pan. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.

A variation is to add the cinnamon sprinkles on top. Yum!

Thanks! This is what I was looking for! :)

I think they taste better WITH the eggs, IMHO. But..for someone on Weight Watchers, the one without is OK. I just like the texture better WITH the eggs! Very good! Don't overbake them, though!

thanks, sounds yummy :)

What ingredients do I need to make Iso Mini Pumpkin Muffins?

To make Iso Mini Pumpkin Muffins, you will need the following ingredients:

• 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 2 teaspoons baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
  • 1/2 cup melted butter
  • 1/4 cup milk
  • 1 egg
  • Pampered Chef Mini Muffin Pan

Can I substitute any of the ingredients in the Iso Mini Pumpkin Muffin recipe?

Yes, you can substitute some of the ingredients in this recipe. For example, you can use whole wheat flour instead of all-purpose flour for a healthier option. You can also use coconut oil or vegetable oil instead of melted butter. Additionally, you can use almond milk or coconut milk instead of regular milk. However, keep in mind that these substitutions may alter the taste and texture of the muffins.

How do I properly store Iso Mini Pumpkin Muffins?

To store Iso Mini Pumpkin Muffins, let them cool completely and then place them in an airtight container or zip-top bag. They can be stored at room temperature for up to 2 days, or in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. If you want to freeze them, individually wrap the muffins in plastic wrap and place them in a freezer-safe bag or container. They can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months.

Can I make these muffins in a regular-sized muffin pan?

Yes, you can make these muffins in a regular-sized muffin pan. Simply adjust the baking time to 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Keep in mind that you may end up with fewer muffins if you use a regular-sized pan.

What is the best way to clean my Pampered Chef Mini Muffin Pan?

The best way to clean your Pampered Chef Mini Muffin Pan is to wash it in warm, soapy water using a soft sponge or cloth. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers, as they can damage the non-stick coating. You can also place the pan in the dishwasher, but make sure to use a gentle cycle and avoid using high heat. Allow the pan to cool before cleaning to prevent warping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
abigailhutch
Replies
Views
emo812
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies