• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking Mini Catalogs: Spring/Summer 09

Hi Kelly! I'd be happy to trade for some door prizes if you live locally (Murrieta, CA) or make me an offer and I'll ship them to you. Shipping would be from 92563, you can reach me at: [email protected]
pckrissy
If anyone has any mini catalogs spring/summer 09
please email me at [email protected]

sent you a pm

I would be interested in some too, please :)

I have some but they have my labels on the back you would have to cover.

I'm new, this is my first post. Can I get some mini catalogs for a fair booth I'm doing at the end of July?thanks, Judy :blushing:

I have on pkg that are unopen and I have about 50 that have my label on them that you would need to cover. If you are interested, please email me at [email protected]. thanks Lisa

I have one unopened package that I'd be willing to part with. e-mail me at [email protected]

I have 2 unopened packages and I'm not sure if I'm going to use them. If someone wants them I'm willing to sell them otherwise I'll probably figure out how to use them. e-mail me [email protected] if you want them

I also have 2 unopened packs of mini catalogs and 1 pack of full sized catalogs. Let me know if you need them.
Thanks!
Jen

jross93 said:
I also have 2 unopened packs of mini catalogs and 1 pack of full sized catalogs. Let me know if you need them.
Thanks!
Jen

I PM'ed you! :)

I have 3 packs of minis & 1 pack of full catalogs. Let me know interested.

dlwright said:
I have 3 packs of minis & 1 pack of full catalogs. Let me know interested.

I sent you a PM

Hi, I have 2 unopened (NIP) packs of mini catalogs, I used them along with an invite I made from a file I found here and got a pretty good response for shows. I think it bumped my sales up about 5-10%

If you'd like them I'm happy to trade for some door prizes if you live locally (Murrieta, CA) or make me an offer and I'll ship them to you. Shipping would be from 92563, you can reach me at: [email protected]

1. What is the purpose of the Spring/Summer 09 mini catalog?

The Spring/Summer 09 mini catalog is designed to showcase our latest products and offer special deals and discounts for our customers.

2. How can I obtain a copy of the mini catalog?

You can request a copy of the mini catalog from your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also view the digital version on our website or through our mobile app.

3. Can I host a mini catalog party?

Yes, you can host a mini catalog party and earn free products and discounts. Contact your consultant for more information on how to host a successful party.

4. Are there any new products featured in the mini catalog?

Yes, the mini catalog features new and innovative products that are perfect for the spring and summer seasons. Be sure to check them out!

5. How long is the mini catalog valid for?

The mini catalog is valid for the entire spring/summer season. However, some products may have limited availability, so be sure to order early to ensure you get the products you want.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_pckrissy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Sakinah Garrett-Corcoran
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pckrissy