• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Buying ISO Mini catalogs

loreo

Banned
Nov 24, 2008
I would be interested in some too, please :)

J

Judybabe

I'm new, this is my first post. Can I get some mini catalogs for a fair booth I'm doing at the end of July?

thanks, Judy :blushing:

mrshamel3808

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2009
I have 2 unopened packages and I'm not sure if I'm going to use them. If someone wants them I'm willing to sell them otherwise I'll probably figure out how to use them. e-mail me [email protected] if you want them

jross93

Feb 9, 2009
I also have 2 unopened packs of mini catalogs and 1 pack of full sized catalogs. Let me know if you need them.
Thanks!
Jen

ChefKelebel

Jan 18, 2009
Hi, I have 2 unopened (NIP) packs of mini catalogs, I used them along with an invite I made from a file I found here and got a pretty good response for shows. I think it bumped my sales up about 5-10%

If you'd like them I'm happy to trade for some door prizes if you live locally (Murrieta, CA) or make me an offer and I'll ship them to you. Shipping would be from 92563, you can reach me at: [email protected]