• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find lavender and seafoam green microfiber towels?

In summary, Iso - Microfiber Towels are made of a blend of polyester and polyamide microfibers, making them highly absorbent and effective for cleaning. They can be used for both wet and dry cleaning and are safe for most surfaces. To maintain their quality, it is recommended to wash them in warm water with a mild detergent and avoid using fabric softeners. With proper care, they can last for hundreds of uses.
Brenda K.
Gold Member
Hello, I have a customer that wants the microfiber towels from last season the lavendar or seafoam green. She wants 10 of these. Anyone have any. I know they are coming out with the dish cloths but I didn't see the towels. Thank you.

Brenda

I am pretty sure in the mini catalog for March 1 the microfiber green and lavender towels are sold in a set with the dots and twix it clips. It says while supplies last so I am assuming they have a huge stock of it. HTH!

Just pm'd ya!!

You go Sarah!! ;)

They are in the spring catalog

I have one in seafoam green

From what i read (in the new mini catalog) they are offering 2 dots towels & 2 microfiber dishcloths and a twixit combo.
I have 1 of each of the colors as microfiber TOWELS.

The lavender & seafoam green microfiber towels are on the outlet as a set for $6.75! the eggplant towel is there also, $3.50 each.
They're listed as lilac & artichoke, but close enough.

1. What are Iso - Microfiber Towels made of?

Iso - Microfiber Towels are made of a blend of polyester and polyamide microfibers, which gives them superior absorbency and cleaning power.

2. Can Iso - Microfiber Towels be used for both wet and dry cleaning?

Yes, Iso - Microfiber Towels are versatile and can be used for both wet and dry cleaning. They are particularly effective for cleaning up spills and wiping down surfaces.

3. How do I care for my Iso - Microfiber Towels?

To keep your Iso - Microfiber Towels in top condition, it is recommended to wash them in warm water with a mild detergent. Avoid using fabric softeners as they can reduce the towels' absorbency. Tumble dry on low or air dry to avoid shrinkage.

4. Are Iso - Microfiber Towels safe to use on all surfaces?

Yes, Iso - Microfiber Towels are safe to use on most surfaces, including glass, stainless steel, and non-stick cookware. However, it is always recommended to test a small, inconspicuous area first to ensure the surface is not damaged.

5. How long do Iso - Microfiber Towels last?

The lifespan of Iso - Microfiber Towels will depend on how often they are used and how well they are cared for. With proper care, they can last for hundreds of uses and remain effective at cleaning and absorbing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmcchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BadGirl
  • tpchefrebecca
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
tpchefrebecca
  • jenwallace