• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for gently used Iso Microfiber Dish Cloths in green or purple?

In summary, Vanessa wants dishcloths that are a size bigger than what is currently available and that she can use for dishes and cleaning. Ray Day wants dishcloths that are the same size as those currently available but with the weight increased. They both hope that the dishcloths will be added to the line in the fall.
rayday
They were the green and purple ones that were a guest exclusive special a while back. I am looking for 2 of them, either color is fine and if they have been gently used that's okay too. I'd like to get them from one person to save on shipping if possible! Please e-mail me ([email protected]) your price quote including shipping to 33511.

Thanks!

I just emailed you! :D

I am REALLY hoping that they add this size to our line! I have about 8 of them and I LOVE them....most of the time I think the one we sell in our current line is too big. This size is perfect for dishes and cleaning!

Good luck, sorry I don't have any extra!

KellyTheChef said:
I am REALLY hoping that they add this size to our line! I have about 8 of them and I LOVE them....most of the time I think the one we sell in our current line is too big. This size is perfect for dishes and cleaning!

Good luck, sorry I don't have any extra!

I TOTALLY AGREE Kelly! I was so hoping they would be in the line for F/W....now I'm hoping for S/S!!!

I only have 2:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: and I wish almost every day I had been smarter about them when they came out! but I would like them in the cranberry color to match my kitchen!

I like the weight of the ones in our line now... the dishcloths were a bit thinner... but I love them both. If they put them in our line full time I think they need to make the weight of both the same. jmho

Tell me why oh why mine ended up STINKING!???????????? Like rotten socks right out of the washer? ANyone else have this trouble?

I have noticed that they "sour" very quickly. Couple of tips:
1. rinse it out very well
2. lay it over the sink or something so it will dry (I drape mine over my Dawn foam pump and it dries overnight.) I still throw them into the laundry after 1-2 days max.
3. you can also throw it into your dishwasher on the top rack. I do this with my scrubbie/sponge thing and they are santized then. Just make sure something is sitting on it slightly so they don't just blow around in there and end up on the heating element!!

I know I have a couple of unopened sets, but can't bare to part with anymore. You'd better not sell yours Kelly! You got them from me:p

I put mine in the dryer with a dryer sheet (with my other clothes of course!)

Are we not supposed to? They come out beautifully in the washer/dryer!

I always hang my dishcloths over the faucet to dry out. They dry pretty quickly that way.Vanessa, if you dry microfiber (actually, any) towels with fabric softener, they won't dry as well. The softener coats the fibers, which is what makes them feel soft (it coats the rough edges, making them smooth). Additionally, softener affects how microfiber attracts dust, if you're using them as dusters.

great to know. but i still like they way they come out!

i am a new home owner. can you tell? lol

THANKS, i love this forum!~

I use liquid fabric softener in the washing machine and my microfiber and other towels actually absorb MORE once I've washed them a few times.

I don't have any extra dishcloths either and, I agree, they are the perfect size! I wish they'd add them to the line and also a LARGER one - I dry my hair with the towel and it's just not quite big enough (don't need bath towel size just bigger than ours are).

Thanks I have a set on the way!

I just got the 7 piece cookware set and I use these to put between the pans so they don't scratch! The dish cloth size is perfect for this!

Desiree~

I have a suggestion....use the MF dishcloths in your kitchen sink and buy $1 roll of that cushy liner and cut it up into the size that you need...that's what's between my pans! That way you can still use the dishcloths...you will love them!

Jules711 said:
I know I have a couple of unopened sets, but can't bare to part with anymore. You'd better not sell yours Kelly! You got them from me:p

No worries there...they are all out of the package, washed, used, and washed some more!! I can't part with any of mine!!:eek: :eek:

1. What are the benefits of using Iso Microfiber Dish Cloths?

Iso Microfiber Dish Cloths are made with ultra-fine fibers that have the ability to trap and remove dirt, grease, and bacteria from surfaces without the need for harsh chemicals. They also dry quickly, making them more hygienic and reducing the risk of bacterial growth.

2. Can these dish cloths be used on all types of surfaces?

Yes, Iso Microfiber Dish Cloths are safe to use on all types of surfaces, including delicate ones like glass and non-stick cookware. They are gentle yet effective in removing dirt and grime without leaving scratches or streaks.

3. How do I clean and care for the dish cloths?

To clean the dish cloths, simply rinse them with warm water and wring them out after each use. For tougher stains, you can hand wash them with mild soap or toss them in the washing machine with similar colors. Avoid using fabric softener as it can reduce the absorbency of the cloths.

4. How long do these dish cloths last?

With proper care, Iso Microfiber Dish Cloths can last for up to 500 washes. This makes them a durable and cost-effective option for your kitchen cleaning needs.

5. Can these dish cloths be used for other purposes besides cleaning dishes?

Yes, Iso Microfiber Dish Cloths can be used for a variety of cleaning tasks around the house. They are great for wiping down countertops, appliances, and even for dusting surfaces. You can also use them for personal care, such as removing makeup or as a gentle exfoliator for your skin.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenwallace
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • KellyTheChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi
  • Connie Ruff