• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Men's Pampered Chef Apron or Logo Wear

In summary, the men's Pampered Chef apron is available in one size that fits most and can be adjusted for a comfortable fit. The apron and logo wear can also be customized with a logo or text and are machine-washable. Bulk ordering options are available for businesses and organizations, and currently the men's apron is only offered in one style and color. However, there may be future updates or new releases.
kylev
I am new to the PC (beginning of May) and a male. Does anybody have any PC Aprons or Logo Wear for men for sale? Thank you!

I have the mens apron that we got as an incentive. It says Caution Extremely Hot. You can have it for $5 plus shipping.

ChefJWarren said:
I have the mens apron that we got as an incentive. It says Caution Extremely Hot. You can have it for $5 plus shipping.
Can you send me a pic of it to my email at [email protected] so I can see how it looks? How much is shipping to 32068? Thanks!

What sizes are available for the men's Pampered Chef apron?

Our men's apron is available in one size that fits most. It has an adjustable neck strap and long ties to ensure a comfortable fit for all body types.

Can I customize the logo on the apron or logo wear?

Yes, all of our logo wear can be customized with your choice of logo or text. Simply contact our customer service team for more information on our customization options.

Is the apron machine-washable?

Yes, our men's apron is machine-washable for easy cleaning. We recommend washing it in cold water and tumble drying on low heat or hanging it to dry.

Can I purchase the men's Pampered Chef apron or logo wear in bulk for my business or organization?

Yes, we offer bulk ordering options for businesses and organizations. Please reach out to our corporate sales team for more information on bulk pricing and customization options.

Do you offer any other styles or colors for the men's apron or logo wear?

Currently, we only offer the men's apron in one style and color. However, we are always looking to expand our product offerings, so stay tuned for any updates or new releases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • Barry Carlton
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefShalon
  • hdavidson