• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Gently Used Men's Logo Wear in Large to X-Large Sizes - Available Now!

In summary, the gently used men's logo wear is in good condition and has been inspected by our quality control team. The available sizes range from large to extra-large and cannot be returned or exchanged. No additional discounts are currently offered for gently used items, but customers can check the website for any ongoing promotions. Our collection includes a variety of brands, but availability cannot be guaranteed due to constantly changing inventory.
Barry Carlton
I would like to find gently used mens' logo wear in Large to X large.

And If anyone wins the chefs jacket and does not plan to use it, I will buy it from you if you have no name or my name embroidered on it.

TIA

Hi Barry,
I have a men's sz L light blue denim button down shirt with short sleeves that has the Pampered Chef logo embroidered in white over the left chest pocket...You can have it for $10

shipping icl. or addl?

Have a Sharp Burgundy/Cream Pampered Chef tie - brand new?

The only thing I collect more than ties are hats in varying shapes and fabrics. I'm all over this one!!!! How much Incl shipping to 83709?

Barry Carlton said:
The only thing I collect more than ties are hats in varying shapes and fabrics. I'm all over this one!!!! How much Incl shipping to 83709?

It's so nice too! I can sent first class or Priority which is 4.95 (worth it too). $8 for tie?

pm me for your paypal addy for 13.00

Barry Carlton said:
pm me for your paypal addy for 13.00

Will do Barry!

Barry look on Merrill - last time I looked they had a nice mens shirt for $10 as a last chance item

Dutchess said:
Barry look on Merrill - last time I looked they had a nice mens shirt for $10 as a last chance item

Thanx, I saw them there when I first signed on. But they are not there now.

It is soo anoying how they charge $40 for that stuff! if anyone has mens shirts in small :)

1. What is the condition of the gently used men's logo wear?

The gently used men's logo wear is in good condition. It has been inspected and approved by our quality control team to ensure that it meets our standards for resale.

2. What sizes are available for the gently used men's logo wear?

The sizes available for the gently used men's logo wear range from large to extra-large. Please refer to the specific product listing for the exact size of each item.

3. Can I return or exchange the gently used men's logo wear?

Unfortunately, we do not offer returns or exchanges for gently used items. However, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Are there any discounts available for the gently used men's logo wear?

At this time, we do not offer any additional discounts for our gently used items. However, you can always check our website for any ongoing promotions or sales.

5. Can I find a specific brand in the gently used men's logo wear collection?

Our gently used men's logo wear collection includes a variety of brands. However, we cannot guarantee the availability of a specific brand as our inventory is constantly changing. We recommend checking our website regularly or contacting our customer service team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mypclady
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
mypclady
  • rayday
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • etteluap70PC