• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Medium Square Woven Basket

Yes, it is still available. I believe it is $24.99. I can email you a Paypal invoice for that amount.Yes, it is still available. I believe it is $24.99.
evk1972
Hi!....

Looking for the Medium Square basket. I believe it was a consultant only item. Hoping for 2...but I would be delighted to find one. :)

Thanks!!

I've got one NIP. I have no idea how much they cost, though! Any ideas?

Are you talking about the one offered years ago for consultants who attended conference?

I think it's the same one (from what I've read). I didn't get it from conference and I didn't buy it on the outlet. I think consultants could buy it or earn it or something. But it was a consultant-only product, if memory serves me.

jillzpampchef said:
I think it's the same one (from what I've read). I didn't get it from conference and I didn't buy it on the outlet. I think consultants could buy it or earn it or something. But it was a consultant-only product, if memory serves me.
No, it was a gift to consultants for attending conference in 2004. How do I know this? Because I was registered to go, but ended up having my baby prematurely instead of going to conference that year, and missed out on it. :( I was supremely jealous of my director's basket for years, until last year when they put it on the Outlet page, and I FINALLY got mine! :love: It's sits on our end table in the Family Room holding all of our different remotes.:DThose were the only two ways it was available from PC - so I'm not sure how you got yours!

ChefBeckyD said:
No, it was a gift to consultants for attending conference in 2004.

How do I know this? Because I was registered to go, but ended up having my baby prematurely instead of going to conference that year, and missed out on it. :( I was supremely jealous of my director's basket for years, until last year when they put it on the Outlet page, and I FINALLY got mine! :love: It's sits on our end table in the Family Room holding all of our different remotes.:D

Those were the only two ways it was available from PC - so I'm not sure how you got yours!

This is correct. I am so upset that I missed it on the outlet as I have a team member that tels me every time she sees mine that she wants it (still does to this day). I would have loved to get it for her.

I tried finding the price I paid, but with one of the PP software upgrades, all of my historical personal purchases from years ago were lost.

The rectangle tray from the F/W 2005 catalog went for $29.50, and I think (if you squished it down into a square) it would be the same amount of woven material - so I could use that as a cost basis. And I could probably ship it for $6.50 priority. So if someone is interested in mine, email me and send a Paypal payment for $36.00, and I can send you the one I have NIP.

Jill

Do you still have this medium basket available? I would love to have it!

What is the size of the Iso Medium Square Woven Basket?

The Iso Medium Square Woven Basket measures 9 inches in length, 9 inches in width, and 3 inches in height.

Is the Iso Medium Square Woven Basket safe for use in the microwave or oven?

No, the Iso Medium Square Woven Basket is not safe for use in the microwave or oven. It is recommended for serving and storing food at room temperature.

Can the Iso Medium Square Woven Basket be washed in the dishwasher?

Yes, the Iso Medium Square Woven Basket is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

What materials is the Iso Medium Square Woven Basket made of?

The Iso Medium Square Woven Basket is made of 100% natural willow wood and is woven by hand for a unique and durable design.

Can the Iso Medium Square Woven Basket be used for other purposes besides serving food?

Yes, the Iso Medium Square Woven Basket can be used for various purposes such as organizing items in the kitchen, holding utensils, or as a decorative piece in your home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefKelebel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • KellyTheChef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • pckrissy