• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a New Item? Let Me Know!

In summary, the "New Item Wanted: Let Me Know!" feature allows customers to submit requests for items they would like to see added to the product line. This helps the company gather feedback and potentially add popular products. To use the feature, customers can click on the button on the website and fill out a form with details about the requested item. There is no limit to the number of items that can be requested. If a requested item becomes available, the customer will be notified via email. Requests for out of stock items are also accepted and can help prioritize restocking. The company values and appreciates customer feedback and suggestions.
chezshelly
Gold Member
Im looking for one of these, new please. Let me know! Thanks!

I have one that is out of the wrapping/bag, but it has never been used. Do you want mine?

Is it still all folded up neat? Sorry, it was supposed to be ordered with a show in May and somehow it got left off the order. Just wanna make sure it looks like new for the customer. Thanks!

Yes it is. I will discount the price for your customer to make up for it not being in the original wrapping. $12.00 shipping included.

Sounds great! Do you do PayPal?

yes I do.....I will PM the address to you. If you send me your info right now I can get it in the mail first thing in the morning.

What is the "New Item Wanted: Let Me Know!" feature?

The "New Item Wanted: Let Me Know!" feature is a way for customers to let us know if there is a particular item they would like to see added to our product line. This allows us to gather feedback and potentially add in-demand products to our collection.

How do I use the "New Item Wanted: Let Me Know!" feature?

To use this feature, simply click on the "New Item Wanted: Let Me Know!" button on our website and fill out the form with the name and description of the item you would like to see added to our product line. You can also include any additional details or specifications that you think would be helpful.

Is there a limit to how many items I can request?

No, there is no limit to how many items you can request through the "New Item Wanted: Let Me Know!" feature. We encourage you to let us know about any and all products you would like to see us carry.

Will I be notified if the item I requested becomes available?

Yes, if the item you requested becomes available, we will send you an email notification. Please note that we cannot guarantee that all requested items will be added to our product line, but we will do our best to accommodate popular requests.

Can I request an item that is currently out of stock?

Yes, you can absolutely request an item that is currently out of stock. This can help us determine which products are in high demand and prioritize restocking them. We appreciate your feedback and suggestions!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rfoster1
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Leslie Wallace