• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Discontinued Maple Honey Mustard Sauce?

In summary, the main ingredient in Iso Maple Honey Mustard Sauce is a blend of maple syrup and honey, giving it a unique sweet and tangy flavor. It is also gluten-free and can be used as a marinade, dip, or glaze. After opening, it can be stored in the fridge for up to 6 months. While not vegan, it is vegetarian-friendly.
Robyn Neilko
Gold Member
I'm looking for a few bottles of Maple Honey Mustard Sauce that was discontinued in Aug. If you have some you can part with please let me know!

I have one, NIB. $10 plus shipping

I have one, but its not in the box. $10 + ship.

What is the main ingredient in Iso Maple Honey Mustard Sauce?

The main ingredient in Iso Maple Honey Mustard Sauce is a blend of maple syrup and honey, which gives it a unique sweet and tangy flavor.

Is Iso Maple Honey Mustard Sauce gluten-free?

Yes, Iso Maple Honey Mustard Sauce is gluten-free. It is made with all-natural ingredients and does not contain any gluten or wheat products.

Can Iso Maple Honey Mustard Sauce be used as a marinade?

Absolutely! Iso Maple Honey Mustard Sauce is a versatile sauce that can be used as a marinade for meats, as a dipping sauce for vegetables, or as a glaze for grilled foods.

How long does Iso Maple Honey Mustard Sauce last after opening?

Once opened, Iso Maple Honey Mustard Sauce can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 6 months. Just be sure to keep it sealed tightly to maintain its freshness.

Is Iso Maple Honey Mustard Sauce vegan?

No, Iso Maple Honey Mustard Sauce is not vegan. It contains honey, which is considered an animal product. However, it is vegetarian-friendly and does not contain any other animal-derived ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jennytodd
  • Products and Tips
Replies