• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Picnic and Grilling Recipes for Your Next Outdoor Adventure!

In summary, "Iso Many, Many Recipes" is a collection of over 2500 simple and delicious recipes created by Pampered Chef consultants. These recipes can be accessed by purchasing the physical cookbook or downloading the digital version from the Pampered Chef website. While there is a wide variety of recipes, not all may be suitable for specific dietary restrictions, but can be modified. Unfortunately, the collection cannot be added to, but new recipe ideas are always welcome. The ingredients used in the recipes can be found in most grocery stores and high-quality kitchen tools and ingredients can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant.
pchef2006
If anyone has these recipes could you please post them :)
Thanks in advance. :)
  • Harvest apple French Toast
  • Picnic Potato Salad
  • Grilled Pizza
  • Picnic Sausage & Potato Kobabs
  • Grilled italian Style Pizza
  • Chocolate Chip Sesation
  • Tuxedo Brownie Cups
  • Peanutty Brownie pizza
  • Pronto Mini Pizzas
  • Buffalo Chicken Pizza
  • Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza
  • Italian Salad Pizza
  • Southwest Salsa Pizza
  • Tangy Grilled Chicken Pizza
  • Florentine Pasta Toss
  • Italian Chicken Pasta Toss
  • Caesar Pasta Salad
  • Angel Hair Primavera
  • Pronto Pasta Bake
  • Citrus Shrimp Skewers
  • & Pina Colada Rolls

There is a file here somewhere, that has like 200 recieps in it.. Not sure who posted it, but I did download it, I don't know if it has all the recipes that you need, but it might have a few. I found the name of it.. recipe fixed zip. you may be able to search for it. I was unable to get it attached to this message. It is late at night, sorry!! But there are alot of file on here. This is such a wonderful site!!!!!!

Do a search under Huge Recipe File and you will find a thread that has just that, a huge recipe file attached. I know for sure that some of those recipes are on there.

Thanks for the help that thread had a few recipes that I was looking for.

:)

Last edited:

1. What is "Iso Many, Many Recipes"?

"Iso Many, Many Recipes" is a collection of over 2500 recipes created by Pampered Chef consultants. These recipes are designed to be simple, delicious, and perfect for any occasion.

2. How can I access "Iso Many, Many Recipes"?

To access "Iso Many, Many Recipes", you can either purchase the physical cookbook from a Pampered Chef consultant or download the digital version from the Pampered Chef website. You can also find some of the recipes on our social media pages.

3. Are the recipes in "Iso Many, Many Recipes" suitable for all dietary restrictions?

While "Iso Many, Many Recipes" includes a wide variety of recipes, they may not all be suitable for specific dietary restrictions. However, many of our recipes can be modified to fit certain dietary needs. Please consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance with modifying recipes.

4. Can I contribute my own recipes to "Iso Many, Many Recipes"?

Unfortunately, "Iso Many, Many Recipes" is a collection of recipes created by Pampered Chef consultants and cannot be modified or added to. However, we always welcome new recipe ideas and encourage you to share them on our social media pages.

5. Are the ingredients for the recipes in "Iso Many, Many Recipes" easy to find?

All of the ingredients used in "Iso Many, Many Recipes" can be found in most grocery stores. We also offer a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and ingredients that can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant to make cooking even easier.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • chefann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JDooley
  • pcbrandy
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies