• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Old Style Mandoline?

In summary, the "Old Style" Iso Mandoline is a simpler and more affordable option compared to the newer version. It has a fixed blade with one thickness setting and is still available for purchase. It can slice a variety of vegetables and fruits, but it is not designed for julienning. To clean it, remove the blade and wash all parts with warm soapy water.
Connie Ruff
I have a customer looking for the old style mandoline. The one just previous to the current model. She ordered the new one and does not like it. So I am trying to find an older style one for her. New or gently used would be fine. Let me know if you have one to sell and the price. If you have a photo of it, that would be great. Shipping would be to 52047.
e-mail me at [email protected]

I did have one; I have to look for it! We recently moved & I can't remember if I donated it or not - hope not! I'll get back to you.

I had one too until I sliced the side of my nail off then I threw it away. Man I wish I kept it, it looks like quite a few are looking for it.

Connie: I have one I'd LOVE to sell. It is mine, and has been used, maybe twice (?). No box, receipt or packaging. Carol

I have one as well I would be willing to part with...I want the new one and never use the old one anymore...its used but not junky or anything...

1. What is the difference between the "Old Style" Iso Mandoline and the newer version?

The "Old Style" Iso Mandoline has a simpler design with fewer parts compared to the newer version. It also has a fixed blade with one thickness setting, while the newer version has an adjustable blade with multiple thickness settings.

2. Is the "Old Style" Iso Mandoline still available for purchase?

Yes, the "Old Style" Iso Mandoline is still available for purchase. It is a popular choice for those who prefer a simpler and more affordable option compared to the newer version.

3. What types of vegetables can I slice with the "Old Style" Iso Mandoline?

The "Old Style" Iso Mandoline can slice a variety of vegetables, including carrots, cucumbers, zucchini, potatoes, and more. It can also be used to slice fruits such as apples and pears.

4. How do I clean the "Old Style" Iso Mandoline?

To clean the "Old Style" Iso Mandoline, first, make sure to remove the blade and any food residue. Wash the parts with warm soapy water and use a brush to remove any stubborn bits. Rinse and dry thoroughly before storing.

5. Can the "Old Style" Iso Mandoline be used for julienning?

No, the "Old Style" Iso Mandoline is not designed for julienning. It only has one fixed blade for slicing, and cannot be adjusted to create julienne cuts. If you are looking for a mandoline that can julienne, consider the newer version or a different model that offers this feature.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amychefofPA
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
amychefofPA
  • Leslie Wallace
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • rkarl