• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Old Style Mandolin? Found One!

In summary, an Iso: Mandolin - Old Style is a kitchen tool used for slicing and cutting fruits and vegetables. It has a sharp blade attached to a handle and can be adjusted to create different thicknesses of slices. To use it, secure it to a stable surface, place the produce on the hand guard, and slide it over the blade. It is safe to use as long as instructions are followed, and it can be used for most fruits and vegetables. However, some softer fruits may not be suitable for slicing. To clean and maintain it, rinse with warm water and soap after use and regularly check the blade for sharpness.
VictoriaH
Gold Member
ISO: Old Style Mandolin. FOUND! Thank youEMAIL: [email protected]

Last edited:
I have one. It is old, but barely used. What do you think is a fair price?

Can you send me pictures of it? I guess there were different 'old' styles. Does it have a stand?
Email: [email protected]

I found one, thank you everyone

What is an Iso: Mandolin - Old Style?

An Iso: Mandolin - Old Style is a kitchen tool used for slicing and cutting fruits and vegetables. It has a sharp blade attached to a handle, and the blade can be adjusted to create different thicknesses of slices.

How do I use the Iso: Mandolin - Old Style?

To use the Iso: Mandolin - Old Style, first secure it to a stable surface using the suction feet on the bottom. Then, place the fruit or vegetable on the hand guard and slide it back and forth over the blade to create even slices.

Is the Iso: Mandolin - Old Style safe to use?

Yes, the Iso: Mandolin - Old Style is safe to use as long as you follow the instructions and handle the tool with care. Always use the hand guard to protect your fingers and make sure to secure the mandolin to a stable surface before use.

Can the Iso: Mandolin - Old Style be used for all types of fruits and vegetables?

The Iso: Mandolin - Old Style can be used for most fruits and vegetables, but certain types may not be suitable for slicing. For example, soft and mushy fruits like tomatoes may not hold their shape when sliced with the mandolin.

How do I clean and maintain the Iso: Mandolin - Old Style?

To clean the Iso: Mandolin - Old Style, rinse it with warm water and mild soap after each use. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing. For maintenance, regularly check the blade for sharpness and replace if necessary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Michelle Attaway
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Michelle Attaway
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • VictoriaH