• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking to Buy Apparel: Size L-XL - [email protected]

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of apparel options in sizes L-XL for women, including tops, bottoms, dresses, outerwear, and more. Their apparel sizes are true to size and they also offer plus sizes (1X-3X). Their clothing is both trendy and fashionable, and they have a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all products, including apparel. Customers can return their purchase within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.
thatgirl2120
I am looking for any apparel that any of you lovelies would be willing to part with. I am a normal size L-XL so I'm not sure how the loo wear fits. If you are willing to sell anything please let me know. you can either PM me or email me

[email protected]

Thanks!

I have a few things almost new... Let me locate them and I will send you an e-mail with descriptions.

I have a bunch of stuff I want to get rid of- some I have never worn. They are XL. Email me at [email protected] and I will send you the list and pictures. thx

1. What types of apparel do you offer in sizes L-XL for women?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of apparel options in sizes L-XL for women. This includes tops, bottoms, dresses, outerwear, and more.

2. Are your apparel sizes true to size?

Yes, our apparel sizes are true to size. We understand the importance of finding clothing that fits comfortably and flatters your body, so we strive to provide accurate sizing options for our customers.

3. Do you offer plus sizes in addition to L-XL?

Yes, we also offer plus sizes in addition to L-XL. Our plus sizes range from 1X-3X to accommodate a variety of body types and sizes.

4. Can I find trendy and fashionable apparel in sizes L-XL?

Absolutely! Our apparel is designed to be both stylish and functional, so you can look and feel your best while wearing it. We regularly update our collections to stay on top of the latest fashion trends.

5. What is your return policy for apparel in sizes L-XL?

We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our products, including apparel. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ritabenson
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ritabenson
  • Mcarlsen49079
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jwpamp