• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need XL or Larger Logo Shirts? Looking to Add to My Collection!

In summary, our Iso Logo Shirts are available in sizes XL to 3XL to accommodate a range of body types. We do not offer customization for the logo at this time, but we have a variety of colors to choose from. The shirts are unisex and made of 100% cotton for a comfortable fit. They are also machine washable. If the shirt does not fit, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange for a different size. Please refer to our website for more details on our return policy.
SweetPChef
I'm looking to add a few shirts to my logowear..looking for womens t-shirts, size XL (or that FIT like an xl, I know some run small!). New, gently used, doesn't matter. Heck, if it's on the big size, I don't care if it is not so gently used, I can wear it as a workout shirt!

If you're looking to downsize your wardrobe, email me at [email protected] with what you have!

Thanks!

Lori

Does anyone else have any they're willing to part with? I'm always keeping my eyes open and would like more.

Thanx in advance!

I know I have some. I have lost weight and need some smaller sized ones!

I have an XL t-shirt/periwinkle color/light purple, and a pink Making Strides Long sleve t-shirt, - XL, never worn either. I also have an XL black/white wind jacket...
Email me if you are interested, I don't check this site everyday.
I'm in the process of listing a bunch of supplies. thanks [email protected]

If anyone has any 2X or larger they would like to get rid of in good condition please let me know. Email is [email protected] Thanks!

1. What sizes are available for the Iso Logo Shirts?

Our Iso Logo Shirts are available in sizes XL and up. We offer sizes up to 3XL to accommodate a range of body types.

2. Can I customize the logo on the shirt?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization for our Iso Logo Shirts at this time. However, we do have a variety of colors to choose from to suit your preferences.

3. Are the shirts unisex or specifically for men or women?

Our Iso Logo Shirts are unisex, making them suitable for anyone to wear. We strive to be inclusive and offer sizes and styles that can be enjoyed by all.

4. What is the material of the shirt?

The Iso Logo Shirts are made of 100% cotton, providing a comfortable and breathable fit. They are also machine washable for easy care.

5. Can I return or exchange the shirt if it doesn't fit?

Yes, we have a hassle-free return and exchange policy for our customers. If the shirt does not fit, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange for a different size. Please refer to our website for more details on our return policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lvanderw
  • ParishKitchen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ParishKitchen
  • deanna_g