1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Buying ISO Logo shirts, XL & up

1. I'm looking to add a few shirts to my logowear..looking for womens t-shirts, size XL (or that FIT like an xl, I know some run small!). New, gently used, doesn't matter. Heck, if it's on the big size, I don't care if it is not so gently used, I can wear it as a workout shirt!

If you're looking to downsize your wardrobe, email me at sweetpchef@earthlink.net with what you have!

Thanks!

Lori

Jun 8, 2009
  2. janezapchef

janezapchef Veteran Member Gold Member

sent you an email.

Jun 9, 2009
  3. easytoprepare

easytoprepare Member Gold Member

Does anyone else have any they're willing to part with? I'm always keeping my eyes open and would like more.

Thanx in advance!

4. momoftwins

momoftwins Veteran Member

I know I have some. I have lost weight and need some smaller sized ones!

Jun 9, 2009
  5. Jess_K

Jess_K Member

I have an XL t-shirt/periwinkle color/light purple, and a pink Making Strides Long sleve t-shirt, - XL, never worn either. I also have an XL black/white wind jacket...
    Email me if you are interested, I don't check this site everyday.
    I'm in the process of listing a bunch of supplies. thanks pchefjess@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2009
  6. dlwright

dlwright Novice Member

If anyone has any 2X or larger they would like to get rid of in good condition please let me know. Email is pampered_dwright@yahoo.com Thanks!

Jun 9, 2009
Have something to add?