• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Need Iso Lilac Microfiber Towels?

In summary, the Iso Lilac Microfiber Towels measure 16 inches by 16 inches and come in packs of three. They are safe to use on all surfaces and can be washed and reused. Their unique microfiber blend makes them highly effective for cleaning and their soft texture is perfect for drying and polishing.
pckrissy
If anyone has the Liliac Microfiber Towels please let me know.
I am looking for 2 of them.
Thanks so much

pckrissy said:
If anyone has the Liliac Microfiber Towels please let me know.
I am looking for 2 of them.
Thanks so much
i know I have one. I also have one of the darker purple one that we had before that.

I have one. I have never used, but took to shows. I still have the packaging it goes in.

I have 2, brand new in package, if you want them!

1. What is the size of the Iso Lilac Microfiber Towels?

The Iso Lilac Microfiber Towels measure 16 inches by 16 inches, making them the perfect size for a variety of cleaning and household tasks.

2. How many towels come in a pack?

Each pack of Iso Lilac Microfiber Towels contains three individual towels, providing you with plenty of options for cleaning and drying.

3. Are these towels safe to use on all surfaces?

Yes, the Iso Lilac Microfiber Towels are safe to use on all surfaces, including delicate surfaces like glass and electronics. They are designed to be gentle yet effective for all your cleaning needs.

4. Can these towels be washed and reused?

Yes, these microfiber towels are reusable and can be washed in the washing machine. We recommend washing them with cold water and air drying them to maintain their quality and effectiveness.

5. What makes the Iso Lilac Microfiber Towels different from other microfiber towels?

These towels are made with a unique blend of microfiber that is designed to absorb and trap dirt and grime, making them more effective at cleaning than traditional cotton towels. They also have a soft and plush texture, making them perfect for drying and polishing surfaces.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• monica.dixon
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
smithcooking
  • cmcchef