• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lift & Serve at Outlet - What's the Cost to 44240?

In summary, the Lift & Serve feature at the outlet allows for easy removal of baked goods without damaging them. It works through a spring-loaded mechanism and may vary in cost depending on the product. Not all products have this feature and it cannot be added to products that do not have it.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I have a customer who is looking for a Lift and Serve which she saw in an old catalog. I told her I just saw one in the Outlet but it is not there anymore. Please let me know how much it would be, including shipping to 44240.

I have one, anyone know how much they were on the outlet? I'll go digging.. I've had mine for quite some time..

I'm thinking around $5 but I'm not sure ...nor do I know how much they were in the old book she was looking at. I think around $10.

They were $17.50 in the catalog. I don't remember seeing them in the outlet...

They were in there pretty recently and the "view all" on my PWS still has a photo of them, but they are not there when you click on it.

I found it, I paid $10 for them. So I'll take that plus shipping. I'll go calculate it

it would be $7.20 priority mail.

If you have paypal that would be great.

Thanks!

Last edited:

What is the Lift & Serve feature at the outlet?

The Lift & Serve feature at the outlet allows you to easily remove your baked goods from the pan without damaging them. It is a convenient and efficient way to serve your creations.

How does the Lift & Serve feature work?

The Lift & Serve feature works by using a spring-loaded mechanism that lifts the bottom of the pan, making it easy to release the baked goods. This helps to prevent sticking and breaking of your baked goods.

What is the cost of the Lift & Serve feature?

The cost of the Lift & Serve feature at the outlet may vary depending on the specific product and any promotions or discounts available. Please check with your consultant or visit our website for the most up-to-date pricing information.

Is the Lift & Serve feature available for all products at the outlet?

Not all products at the outlet may have the Lift & Serve feature. Please check the product description or ask your consultant for more information on which products have this feature.

Can the Lift & Serve feature be added to products that do not have it?

No, the Lift & Serve feature cannot be added to products that do not have it. This feature is built into specific products and cannot be added on afterwards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jillzpampchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kristin Radunz