• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: Lids for Old Colander & Bowl Set - Contact Suz

In summary, the colander and bowl set is a standard size, with the colander being approximately 10 inches in diameter and the bowl being approximately 8 inches in diameter. Unfortunately, the set must be purchased together as the lids are not sold separately. The lid is dishwasher safe and made of a durable plastic material that is BPA-free and safe for food use. A warranty is also available for all Pampered Chef products, including this specific product. For more information on the warranty, please visit our website or contact customer service.
suzipooh
Gold Member
Hey ya'll

I'm looking for a set of lids for the OLD style colander and bowl set for a customer.

if you have some you're willing to sell please let me know

[email protected]

Thanks!
Suz

I have a customer looking for a set of lids too!

What is the size of the colander and bowl set?

The colander and bowl set is a standard size, with the colander being approximately 10 inches in diameter and the bowl being approximately 8 inches in diameter.

Can I purchase just the lid for the colander or bowl separately?

Unfortunately, we do not sell the lids for the colander and bowl separately. The set must be purchased together.

Is the lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, the lid is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

What material is the lid made of?

The lid is made of a durable plastic material that is BPA-free and safe for food use.

Do you offer a warranty for the lid?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a warranty. Please refer to our website or contact customer service for more information on the warranty for this specific product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• suzipooh
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • suzipooh
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
suzipooh
  • jbondr