• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a replacement lid for Salad Spinner?

In summary, the Iso: Lid for Salad Spinner is a product designed to fit on top of the Pampered Chef Salad Spinner in order to keep salads fresh and crisp. It is dishwasher safe and adjustable to fit all sizes of the salad spinner. While it is primarily used for the salad spinner, it can also be used as a cover for other food storage containers. Additionally, it is made from BPA-free materials.
cochef
Gold Member
This is a long shot but does anyone have a lid for the Salad/Berry Spinner that may be left over from a broken salad bowl. I have a customer who told me the black knob won't push down to stop the spinning. I see that there is a replacement thumb knob - is that the black push knob and will that solve the problem? Didn't want to wait on hold for 30 minutes with HO to find out.

Any idea on shipping to 81301?

let's just say $10...so $25 total. =)

Thanks, I'll let you know.

What is the purpose of the Iso: Lid for Salad Spinner?

The Iso: Lid for Salad Spinner is designed to fit securely on top of the Pampered Chef Salad Spinner to help keep your salad fresh and crisp.

Is the Iso: Lid for Salad Spinner dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso: Lid for Salad Spinner is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Does the Iso: Lid for Salad Spinner fit all sizes of the Pampered Chef Salad Spinner?

Yes, the Iso: Lid for Salad Spinner is adjustable and can fit all sizes of the Pampered Chef Salad Spinner.

Can the Iso: Lid for Salad Spinner be used for other purposes?

While the Iso: Lid for Salad Spinner is specifically designed for use with the Pampered Chef Salad Spinner, it can also be used as a cover for other food storage containers.

Is the Iso: Lid for Salad Spinner BPA-free?

Yes, the Iso: Lid for Salad Spinner is made from BPA-free materials for your peace of mind.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ckiger
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies