• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Lid for Deep Covered Baker and Chilzanne Bowl

In summary, the Iso Lid is a versatile kitchen accessory that creates a seal on the Deep Covered Baker and Chilzanne Bowl, making the cooking and storing process more efficient. It is dishwasher safe and made of BPA-free silicone material that is safe for food contact and heat resistant. While it is not safe to use in the microwave, it can be used with other Pampered Chef products as well as similar sized baking dishes or bowls.
Kristin Radunz
Gold Member
I have a customer who broke the lid to her DCB. Does any have one they would like to sell? I also still have someone looking for a Chilzanne Bowl. Thanks!

I have a cranberry lid. $20 + shipping

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. We will take it. I will PM you the information. Do you have Paypal?

I have the plastic lid they sold a few years ago if she might be interested in it.

Just give your customer a word of caution....the DCB lid from another baker will likely not fit perfectly on HER baker. They are made together- so they fit together. Break one, and you have a mismatched pair. I know...I did that. I broke a lid first, kept the bottom (just in case). Then broke the bottom of my 2nd one...so I thought- "HEY! I can put the two parts together!". It works, yes. But the lid wobbles, and lets more steam escape than used to.

Just wanted to let you know so she doesn't get upset with you. It's still a good option versus buying a brand new one for now, but not a perfect solution.

(EDIT_ Ok, I see that the posts were from a few weeks ago, but still...a good word of caution to anyone who does that. ;) )

Kristin Radunz said:
I have a customer who broke the lid to her DCB. Does any have one they would like to sell? I also still have someone looking for a Chilzanne Bowl. Thanks!
Which chillzanne bowl are you looking for?

I'm looking for the large Chilzanne bowl.

What is the purpose of the Iso Lid for Deep Covered Baker and Chilzanne Bowl?

The Iso Lid is designed to create a seal on the Deep Covered Baker and Chilzanne Bowl, allowing for a more efficient cooking and storing process.

Is the Iso Lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Lid is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Can the Iso Lid be used in the microwave?

No, the Iso Lid is not safe to use in the microwave. It is only intended for use in the oven or for storing food in the refrigerator.

What materials is the Iso Lid made of?

The Iso Lid is made of a flexible, BPA-free silicone material that is safe for food contact and heat resistant up to 428°F (220°C).

Can the Iso Lid be used with other Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the Iso Lid is designed to fit on both the Deep Covered Baker and the Chilzanne Bowl, but it can also be used with other similar sized baking dishes or bowls.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hunter
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Hannaberry
  • Kristin Radunz
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Christi_pchef
  • sailorsarah