• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Lemon Rosemary Handsoaps - Any Available?

In summary, the Iso: Lemon Rosemary Handsoaps are all-natural and made with coconut oil, olive oil, shea butter, lemon essential oil, and rosemary essential oil. They can be used by wetting your hands, lathering the soap, massaging it onto your hands, and rinsing with warm water. These soaps are suitable for all skin types and can also be used as a body wash. The duration of the soap will depend on usage and can last 4-6 weeks. It is recommended to store the soap in a dry place to prolong its life.
ndbigler
I have a customer who just asked me to find some Lemon Rosemary Handsoaps for her. Preferrably two, if they're reasonably priced (her request). Does anyone have some in stock to sell? Thanks a bunch!

Natalie

I have one.. But I won't be to the post office to check shipping for 2 or 3 days.. So if someone else can help you, take advantage. If not, I will get back to you! :eek:)

What are the ingredients in the Iso: Lemon Rosemary Handsoaps?

The Iso: Lemon Rosemary Handsoaps are made with all-natural ingredients including coconut oil, olive oil, shea butter, lemon essential oil, and rosemary essential oil. They are free from harsh chemicals and synthetic fragrances.

How do I use the Iso: Lemon Rosemary Handsoaps?

To use the Iso: Lemon Rosemary Handsoaps, wet your hands with warm water and lather the soap in your hands. Massage the soap onto your hands and rinse thoroughly with water. Pat your hands dry with a clean towel.

Are the Iso: Lemon Rosemary Handsoaps suitable for all skin types?

Yes, the Iso: Lemon Rosemary Handsoaps are suitable for all skin types. The natural ingredients are gentle and non-irritating, making them safe for sensitive skin.

Can the Iso: Lemon Rosemary Handsoaps be used as body wash?

While the Iso: Lemon Rosemary Handsoaps are formulated for hand washing, they can also be used as a body wash. The moisturizing ingredients will leave your skin feeling soft and smooth.

How long will the Iso: Lemon Rosemary Handsoaps last?

The longevity of the Iso: Lemon Rosemary Handsoaps will depend on how often they are used. In general, one bar of soap can last for 4-6 weeks with regular use. To prolong the life of the soap, keep it in a dry place when not in use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PCLaurel
  • masaulds
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
masaulds
  • Carol Waggoner