• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Large Striped Bowl | Vintage Nesting Mixing Bowls with Light Blue Interior

In summary, the Iso Large Striped Bowl is a versatile and convenient kitchen tool. It can be used in the microwave, oven, and dishwasher without any concerns of cracking or breaking. It has a capacity of 8 cups and a smooth glaze interior that makes it easy to clean. However, it is not non-stick.
baychef
Silver Member
Going back many years but I have a consultant looking for the large bowl in the set of three nesting mixing bowls. The interior of the bowl is light blue and the outside has pale blue, yellow and green stripes.

I am willing to sell the 3pc set.

Hey there! I'm not sure if you're still looking for the large bowl in that set, but I did some digging and found it on a few different websites. It looks like it's a vintage Pyrex bowl from the 1960s, and it's definitely a popular one among collectors. I saw it listed on Etsy and eBay, so you might want to check those out if you haven't already. Good luck with your search!

1. Can the Iso Large Striped Bowl be used in the microwave?

Yes, the Iso Large Striped Bowl is microwave safe. It is made of stoneware and can withstand high temperatures without cracking or breaking.

2. How big is the Iso Large Striped Bowl?

The Iso Large Striped Bowl has a capacity of 8 cups, making it the perfect size for mixing and serving large batches of food.

3. Is the interior of the Iso Large Striped Bowl non-stick?

No, the interior of the Iso Large Striped Bowl is not non-stick. However, it has a smooth glaze that makes it easy to clean and prevents food from sticking to the surface.

4. Can the Iso Large Striped Bowl be used in the oven?

Yes, the Iso Large Striped Bowl is oven safe. It can withstand temperatures up to 450°F, making it suitable for baking and roasting.

5. Is the Iso Large Striped Bowl dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Large Striped Bowl is dishwasher safe. It is recommended to place it on the top rack of the dishwasher to avoid any potential damage from the heat of the bottom rack.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Kristin Radunz