• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking Large Rack for Stoneware - Any Assistance Appreciated

In summary, to find a large rack for your stoneware, you can search for "stoneware racks" on our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant. The purpose of a stoneware rack is to elevate dishes while cooking, promoting even cooking and preventing burning. The size of the rack should be based on the dimensions of your stoneware dish. Our racks are made of metal and we also offer a silicone baker's roller as an alternative. These racks can also be used for other types of dishes, but it is important to check the dimensions and weight limit beforehand.
paroese
Gold Member
I have a customer looking for the large rack for stoneware. If anyone has one it would be greatly appreciated.

I have a gently used one

I'll take it. How much with shipping? Oh and where in Ohio are you. I live just north of Dayton.

paroese said:
I'll take it. How much with shipping? Oh and where in Ohio are you. I live just north of Dayton.

I live in Georgetown Ohio which is about 45 min east of Cincinnati.
I haven't had a chance to check on the shipping price yet. My week has been swamped. I'll let you know the total the beginning of the week if you can wait.
Thanks
Michelle

Just had to pop in here and see if KG (or anyone) had made a comment about large racks and having appropriate foundation garments. Or that you should check with local plastic surgeons.

*giggle*

husbandwifepcteam said:
I live in Georgetown Ohio which is about 45 min east of Cincinnati.
I haven't had a chance to check on the shipping price yet. My week has been swamped. I'll let you know the total the beginning of the week if you can wait.
Thanks
Michelle

No problem. I can wait.

chefann said:
Just had to pop in here and see if KG (or anyone) had made a comment about large racks and having appropriate foundation garments. Or that you should check with local plastic surgeons.

*giggle*

Ann I almost posted something about that too... I really am surprised no one has said anything!! LOL :)

1. How do I find a large rack for my stoneware?

You can find a large rack for your stoneware by visiting our website and searching for "stoneware racks." You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for assistance in finding the right size rack for your stoneware.

2. What is the purpose of a stoneware rack?

A stoneware rack is used to elevate your stoneware dishes while cooking in the oven. This helps to promote even cooking and prevents the bottom of the dish from burning. It also allows for better air circulation, resulting in crispier and more evenly cooked food.

3. What size rack should I get for my stoneware?

The size of the rack you need will depend on the size of your stoneware dish. Be sure to measure the dimensions of your dish and compare it to the dimensions of the rack before making a purchase. Our website and consultants can also assist you in finding the right size rack for your stoneware.

4. Are there different materials for stoneware racks?

Yes, there are different materials for stoneware racks. Our racks are made of durable metal for long-lasting use. We also offer a silicone baker's roller that can be used as a rack for our stoneware.

5. Can I use a stoneware rack for other types of dishes?

Yes, our stoneware racks can be used for other types of dishes, such as metal or glass baking dishes. Just make sure to check the dimensions and weight limit of the rack to ensure it can safely support your dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Gailb
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • melindagilbert