• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Buying ISO Large Rack

paroese

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2008
I have a customer looking for the large rack for stoneware. If anyone has one it would be greatly appreciated.

paroese

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2008
I'll take it. How much with shipping? Oh and where in Ohio are you. I live just north of Dayton.

Apr 19, 2007
I'll take it. How much with shipping? Oh and where in Ohio are you. I live just north of Dayton.

I live in Georgetown Ohio which is about 45 min east of Cincinnati.
I haven't had a chance to check on the shipping price yet. My week has been swamped. I'll let you know the total the beginning of the week if you can wait.
Thanks
Michelle

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
Just had to pop in here and see if KG (or anyone) had made a comment about large racks and having appropriate foundation garments. Or that you should check with local plastic surgeons.

*giggle*

paroese

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2008
I live in Georgetown Ohio which is about 45 min east of Cincinnati.
I haven't had a chance to check on the shipping price yet. My week has been swamped. I'll let you know the total the beginning of the week if you can wait.
Thanks
Michelle

No problem. I can wait.

elizabethfox

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Nov 14, 2007
Just had to pop in here and see if KG (or anyone) had made a comment about large racks and having appropriate foundation garments. Or that you should check with local plastic surgeons.

*giggle*

Ann I almost posted something about that too... I really am surprised no one has said anything!! LOL :)