• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need an Iso Large Flat Round Stone? Ideas for gently used or brand new options!

In summary, the Iso Large Flat Round Stone is a versatile baking stone made from natural stoneware material that distributes heat evenly for a perfectly cooked crust. To use, preheat the stone in the oven, place your dough or food directly on it, and bake according to your recipe's instructions. It can also be used on the grill, but make sure it is completely dry and not placed over high heat. To clean, let it cool before using a scraper or brush to remove food particles and rinse with hot water. It is not recommended for use in the microwave.
scottcooks
Gold Member
Could be gently used - ideas?

Anyone? (bumping...)

i have one but do ot have the box for at any more and never ben used.

Scott, I have one too. NIB. Email me if you still need one.

What is the Iso Large Flat Round Stone?

The Iso Large Flat Round Stone is a versatile baking stone that is perfect for making pizzas, breads, and other baked goods. It is made from natural stoneware material and is designed to distribute heat evenly for a perfectly cooked crust.

How do I use the Iso Large Flat Round Stone?

To use the Iso Large Flat Round Stone, preheat your oven to the desired temperature. Place the stone in the oven and allow it to preheat for 10-15 minutes. Then, place your dough or food directly on the stone and bake according to your recipe's instructions. Make sure to use oven mitts when handling the hot stone.

Can I use the Iso Large Flat Round Stone on the grill?

Yes, the Iso Large Flat Round Stone can be used on the grill. However, it is important to make sure the stone is completely dry before placing it on a hot grill. Also, avoid placing the stone directly over high heat to prevent cracking.

How do I clean the Iso Large Flat Round Stone?

To clean the Iso Large Flat Round Stone, allow it to cool completely before washing. Do not use soap or detergent, as it can leave a residue on the stone. Instead, use a scraper or brush to remove any food particles, and then rinse with hot water. Allow the stone to air dry before storing.

Can the Iso Large Flat Round Stone be used in the microwave?

No, the Iso Large Flat Round Stone is not recommended for use in the microwave. It is designed for use in the oven or on the grill.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jillzpampchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DessertDivaFL
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • deanna_g